Very dangerous?

Amukelani's POV

I take my stuff and follow him back to his car. "You lost your shit in there." I say and he chuckles. "He kept on provoking us, what was I supposed to do? Stand there and clap hands as he continues to make not so scary threats." he says. "I don't blame you for hitting him though. Parental instincts kicked in right there." "They sure did."

"You must teach me how to fight like that." I say and he laughs. "Oh please don't act like you don't know how to fight." he says. "I do know how to fight its just not as good as yours." "Uyabeda wena." "Tryna lighten up the mood that's all." He smiles which causes me to smile. We see Melokuhle walk out with the towel in his hand and his throwing daggers at us.

"Your boyfriend." he mumbles. "I get that I'm into high profile men that like illegal shit but I would rather settle for a law abiding citizen than him. Wonder what your girlfriend saw in him." I say and he gives me a blank look. "You called him mine." "No need for you to bring up the past." I chuckle. "Okay askies. Must I buy you a sweet so you can feel better." He smacks the back of my head and i roll my eyes.

"No need to go all violent on me." I say and he chuckles. "Then don't bring up the past." he says. "Okay fine sorry if you got triggered." "As if you mean that apology." "Genuinely." We laugh. I want to ask him how he knows Khanyisa but it would make it seem like I'm stalking him when I'm not. I'll just have to ask her how she knows him. "Let me go." "Sharp." We do our handshake and i walk back to my car.

I get inside the car and sigh. "You have such a nice relationship with your baby daddy." says Mzwa. "We try our best to get along for the sake of Sino." I say. "And you have nice chemistry and spark between the two of you." "How can a person from the outside identify such when the two people don't even feel it." "They feel it they are just ignoring it." "I don't feel it." "Keep telling yourself that."

"And I think you need to drive because some of us have therapy sessions." I say and he chuckles. He brings the ignition to life and reverses the car out of the parking spot. I shuffle my playlist and the song Unthinkable (I'm ready) by Alicia Keys  starts playing. "Even your playlist is communicating with you." he says. "Mzwa there is no spark or chemistry between us. That ship has long sailed and will never come back."

"Clearly you don't know the saying what's meant for you will come back." he says. "Clearly you don't know that not everyone's happiness revolves around a man." I say and he chuckles. "Fair point." "Can we pass by Nandos and buy some food." We go to Nandos and i buy a full chicken meal with the rice and chicken dish. "Buy some for yourself I'll pay." "Such a kind boss I have." We laugh. He buys the rice and chicken and i pay for the stuff and we leave.

We arrive back home and i get out of the car and go straight upstairs to my bedroom. I put my phone on the nightstand and walk to the bathroom.

I open the shower tap and let the water warm up and the steam starts coating the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and get inside the shower. I take the loofah and soap and start lathering it on my body. I rinse off the soap and i take the hair shampoo and pour it on my hands and start washing my hair. I need to plait it this weekend cause this thing of going all natural is tiring.

I rinse the soap and add conditioner and other things to my hair. I finish with my hair routine and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I walk back to the bedroom and lotion my body and change into a floral jumpsuit. I remove the towel from my hair and start drying and moisturizing it.