Epilogue.

Amukelani's POV
One year later...

I zip up the suitcase and Sthembiso and Sino walk in and help me carry them. "At least you made yourselves useful around the house for once." I say and he chuckles. "Don't make us look like bad people." says Sthembiso and i roll my eyes. "Yes mamá we not bad people you are." says Sino. "Oh please I'm not a bad person." She giggles. This one loves siding with her dad that's for sure.

We take the suitcases to his car and put them in the boot. "Did you take everything you will need for the trip?" he asks. "Yes I have I just need to fetch my handbag and powerbank. Will you need anything from the house?" I ask. "No I won't. You can fetch those while I get Sino buckled up." I nod and get inside the house and fetch my handbag.

I close all the curtains and windows and go back downstairs. I take the house keys off the key rack and lock the door and activate the alarm. I get inside the car and throw my handbag in the backseat. "You ready?" he asks. "Yeah I'm ready we can go now." I answer. "Sino you didn't leave anything neh." "No daddy I have everything." He nods.

He brings the ignition to life and reverses the car out of the driveway. We wait for the gate to close before he drives off. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song Snooze by SZA starts playing. "Who you snoozing for?" he asks and i chuckle. "I'm snoozing for myself." I answer and he laughs.

"Kanti I don't cross your mind when this song plays." he says. "You are usually at the back of my mind so this isn't any different." I say and he fake gasps. "That just offended me." "Don't take it to heart love I was just expressing my feelings." "Mxm." I laugh. "Ngiyadlala I do think about you when this song plays." He smiles and i roll my eyes. (I'm playing.)

I knew Sthembiso can be dramatic from time to time but now that we are together I can see that he really is but i love it and i wouldn't change it cause it makes him even better and he always has me laughing whenever he acts like this. Our relationship is going good yes we do have our fights but we manage to regroup ourselves and talk things out.

Sino is the happiest child now that we are back together. I think this is what she has always wanted, for both her parents to be together to watch her grow and all of those stuff. I'm glad I followed my heart and stopped being stubborn because I'm really happy where i am and i want to stay here forever. I didn't think I would also be saying that tik tok sound 'FOREVER YENA!'

We get to the private strip and his family has arrived too. We told our families that we are back together and they weren't surprised because they saw it coming but they are very supportive of us and are genuinely happy that we are together especially Siphelele and Sbongakonke cause they made some kind of bet and got rich. I can't believe they made a bet about me.

I get out off the car and unbuckle Sino from her car seat. I help her get out and she runs to the others. I take my handbag and close the door. Sthembiso opens the boot and we take out the suitcases and close it. We lock the car and the guards take the bags. We approach the others and we greet each other and get inside the plane.

"So are you ready for the launch?" asks Siphelele. "I am it's been a long year of constant travelling and money spending and i can't believe I made it to the end. Let's hope my hardwork does pay off." answers Sthembiso. "Don't worry it will pay off and don't forget to spend the money with us." We chuckle.