SOS?

Sthembiso's POV

She pulls apart from the kiss and looks at me for a second before she crashes her lips again on mine. I pull her closer to me and let her sit on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck to pull me even closer and i wrap mines around her waist. I feel a lot of emotions being poured into this kiss and there are no words that can describe how this makes me feel.

It feels like I've been longing to kiss her and hold her close to me as we both talk about random things or how our day went. I didn't realise until this very moment how much I missed her. Her touch, her scent, her soft kisses just everything. I want to make this moment last forever but I know I can't. Maybe Bonginkosi was right when he said I might still love her.

We pull apart from the kiss to catch our breaths and she rests her head on my chest. My heart is beating violently against my chest and I'm sure she can hear and feel it too. There are so many thoughts and feelings going through my mind but I'm not regretful for what just happened.

"I forgot your lips felt this amazing." she says and i chuckle. "Do you regret it?" I ask. I may have no regrets about what just happened and she might and this would mean I have to apologise for making her feel uncomfortable in anyway because that is never my intention. "No I don't wena." "I don't." She smiles and it reveals her cute dimple.

"I wish you came to me when you first got diagnosed with your depression maybe I could have helped." I say. "I was scared Sthembiso and my mind was just all over the place so me asking for help was the last thing on my mind. But looking back at it now I wish I did too and things would have turned out different." she says. "But there is no point for wishful thinking we just need to move forward."

"You right. Again I'm really sorry for everything I did, keeping her a secret for this long and also keeping my reasons for leaving her behind." she says. "It's okay." I say. "You such a good person." "So I've been told." "Lets not get ahead of
ourselves." I roll my eyes and she chuckles.

"There's nothing more you want to tell me?" I ask and i see something flicker in her eyes and she sneezes. "No there is nothing more to tell." she answers. Why do i feel like she is lying to me? I'll pester her about it later now isn't the perfect time. My phone rings and i check the caller ID and it's my PA.

"They have arrived and they busy sorting out the issue." she says. "Okay thanks." "No problem." She drops the phone and i sigh.

"The maintenance guys are here and they are fixing the elevator." I say and she sighs a sigh of relief. "That's a good thing. I've been chilling here for almost an hour and a lot of things have happened in that hour." she says and we chuckle. She unwraps her arms around my waist and gets off my lap and i miss the warmth she provided.

We stand up and I dust myself and brush off the creases on my pants and blazer. "When was the meeting supposed to end?" I ask. "At half past six but it's pointless to go now because we are left with thirty or less minutes and those minutes we shall spend in traffic." she answers. "Sizodlula ekhaya and fetch her and then I will drop you off." She nods. (We will pass at home.)

The elevator starts moving and i sigh. I pick up my bags when the door opens and we step out and walk to my car. "Your driver is gone?" I ask. "Yeah he is I told him to leave when we got here." she answers. I unlock the car and open the boot and put my bags inside before I get in the car.

I sit for a few minutes to gather myself and i bring the ignition to life and drive off. I thought that things would be akward between us by now but they are not. We kind of like brushing things under the rug and pretending that the kiss never happened and i think it's for the best. We don't need to be addressing this over and over again and the kiss doesn't change anything about our relationship now does it.