Jump into conclusions?

Amukelani's POV

He hands me back my phone and i reread the message again. "It can't be Melokuhle." I say. There is no way that Melokuhle will try to harm me yet his using me for his own personal gain unless he knows that I'm not working with him but that's impossible. "Who could it be then?" asks Sthembiso. "Lets get a house tour first before we talk." "Let me show you guys around then."

I carry Sino and we walk to the living room where we find ma busy on her phone. "Ma Sthembiso wants to show us around." I say. "Oh okay." She leaves her phone on the table and we follow Sthembiso around as he gives us the house tour. Like I said before and i will say it again this house is ten times better than the last one.

I love that the bar is at the far end of the house and you can escape for a little while. We go upstairs and he has five bedrooms and five bathrooms. He shows us our bedrooms and last but not least Sino's bedroom. We go back downstairs to the kitchen and we leave Sino with ma and they start cooking.

I take my presents and we walk to the bar and i settle down on one of the stools and pour myself a glass of whiskey. "Do you have any other enemies besides Melokuhle?" he asks. "No. I don't have a past." I answer. He raises his eyebrow and i nod. He knows what past I have so there is no need to go into depths about that. "Like I'm serious I don't have a past. I've never beefed with anybody. If I have I make sure to get rid of them permanently."

"Like the sextape guy." he says his tone laced in amusement and i chuckle. "Yeah like the sextape guy." I say. "Do we have a new enemy on the block?" "If we did have a new one on the block they would have attacked our dads first before they moved on to us or they would have given them a sign before moving to us." He sighs and runs his hand over his face.

"Who knows that you and i have a child together?" I ask. "Bonginkosi and Khanyisa, but with Khanyisa she found out the day she saw us having lunch i think." he answers. "Are you beefing with any of those people?" "No I'm not." "Do you have a past?" He chuckles. "The only past I have is getting rid of Siyanda and friends."

"I'll ask Langa to try and trace back the number." I say. "Do you think it could be someone we know?" he asks. "In all honesty I'm not sure. Maybe if we knew people who have the same MO as this person then we could start narrowing it down." "Melokuhle is the only person that sends love letters." I chuckle. "As for love letters ke." He chuckles.

"They are love letters but on a serious note his the only one who does something and then sends a message to brag." he says. "Our only suspect is Melokuhle but it's unlikely because we are 'working' together." I say. "Maybe if you weren't working together then it would definitely be him but maybe he caught on to your little scheme." "Mmm."

"The only thing we can do now is hope that Langa will be able to trace the number." he says. "What are the chances though? If the person is smart enough they would wipe off their digital footprints." I say. "We gotta hope we dealing with idiocracy." We laugh. "Are you sure you don't mind us living with you." "No I don't mind."

"Our dads didn't corner you into agreeing to whatever they said." I say and he chuckles. "I was cornered but it only makes sense that you here." he says and i chuckle. "But then Melokuhle might find out and then he will think I'm working with you guys." "We didn't think things that far." "It shows you didn't because look where I am now." He chuckles.

"It was their desicion I just had to agree." he says and we laugh. "We will cross that Melokuhle bridge when we get there right now focus on your health." "That guy knows how to make us suffer from shiver me timbers." I say. "Our dads are taking time in solving this." "But you know attacks don't happen overnight and we need to know what our opponent is up to so you can be a step ahead." "Mmm."