Reciprocation?

Sthembiso's POV

She lays Sino on the bed and i walk to the bathroom. I get inside the bathroom and open the shower tap and wait for the water to heat up. Once it heats up to the right temperature I strip off my clothes and get inside. I take the loofah and soap and scrub myself. I stand under the shower head and rinse off the soap.

I finish showering and i exit the shower. I wrap a towel around my lower waist and i walk back to the bedroom. I put the suitcase on the bed and i look for my grey sweatpants. "I love the way the towel is hanging loosely around your waist it leaves nothing to the imagination." says Amukelani and i roll my eyes which causes her to chuckle.

"You don't have peace neh." I say. "I was just complimenting you." she says. "You have a funny way of complimenting." "No it's just that I compliment about inappropriate stuff." We chuckle. "Akagezi?" (Isn't she bathing?) "She's asleep and i don't want to wake her up so she'll bath tomorrow." I nod.

I find my sweatpants and i walk back to the bathroom and wear it. I fold the towel and put it in the cupboard. I walk back to the bedroom and i climb the bed and she stands up and walks to the bathroom. I take my phone and i check my messages and i find messages from my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.

I forgot that they are ahead of time that side so it's my birthday there. My phone rings and it's a FaceTime call from SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Happy birthday bafo." he says. "Ngiyabonga." I say and he chuckles. "You know you should say what a lovely older brother you are and all." I roll my eyes. "I see you not grateful for my thank you and you want more." He chuckles. "Uright?" "Yeah I'm okay I'm just tired." "So what are you going to do for your birthday."

"I don't know we shall see when we wake up." I say. "What time is it there?" he asks. "Its almost ten pm here." "Thina we are celebrating your birthday kanti you are still in the past." We chuckle. "Yeah we still on Sino's birthday here." "How was it?" "It was nice we ate out and brought her a bunch of toys and then we went to the beach and spent the rest of the day there."

"I saw from both your posts that you are living it up in Costa Rica. This child will be spoiled when she grows up. Imagine going to Costa Rica on your third birthday." he says and i chuckle. "But the memories we make here are much more special." I say. "I know but we demand a party." "With your own money ngoba I'm broke." He chuckles.

"If not a party a lunch." he says. "Like I said as long as you are paying then I'm fine ngoba I don't have money." I say. "Ask your parents to pay." "You ask them since you insistent on this lunch thing." "Whose baby is it?" "Mines." "Exactly. Is she sleeping?" "Yeah she had a long day at the beach. Water ain't for the weak." We chuckle.

She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. When they say what is a walking temptation they are talking about her. "Am I disrupting something?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "No you not. Mowuthini." I ask. (what were you saying?) "Ngithi what time will you be leaving tomorrow." "We will leave in the afternoon." He nods. "Here are your kids they want to talk to you."

Destined Assassins || CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara