Are you ready for it?

Amukelani's POV

After dropping off Sino at school I drive off to Eastgate Mall. I decided to spoil myself a little because it's been a while since I've had some retail therapy. I get to Eastgate and park the car then go in. I go straight to the food court since I haven't had breakfast yet. I go inside Spurs and the waiter leads me to the secluded area near the smoking area.

"Do you still need time to check what you want to drink or you know what you want?" he asks. "Can I have creme soda." I answer. "Okay coming right up." I give him a polite smile and he leaves. Having a child made me a polite person maybe just a little bit but yeah I'm more nicer now than I was before.

Sometimes it's nice going out to eat when you on your own cause you get the time to dwell in your thoughts and guess what you only paying a meal for yourself so you don't spend too much money.  Just being on your own and dwelling in your own thoughts is very nice and necessary. And currently I need to be in my thoughts because of my uncle's preposition.

It's almost twenty four hours and i should be expecting a call from him anytime from now. I honestly don't know if i should help my uncle. I don't mind helping him because his my favourite tío (uncle.) but then this is a bit extreme. I thought he was going to ask for something small but this is huge.

It's about time Jose Rodriguez gets out of the ring cause his served his purpose but do I want to be the one that takes him out of the ring? Once he dies his family will be after the killer/s which in this case will be me and then what, i die a tragic death. Whose going to look after my daughter once I'm six feet under?

I do want to help my uncle because it's been a while since I've caught a body and I'm craving to just be assigned a job but I was assuming since we going to war then my assassin skills will be needed then that's when I shall kill but this is too much I guess. The waiter comes back with my drink and i thank him.

"Ready to order?" he asks. "Yeah I'll have the double rib burger with chips." I answer. "Such a big meal early in the morning." "Thing is I'm doing retail therapy so I need as much energy as possible to complete my task." He chuckles. "Okay I'll get that for you. You look beautiful."

"Thanks you don't look to shabby yourself." I say. "Thank you. Your food will be ready in 20 minutes or so." I nod and he takes the menu and leaves. I take a sip of my drink and take out my phone.

I check my messages and there is nothing new which is a good thing. No news is good news after all. I go to my gallery and look at photos of me and Sino. Nah man she's grown so much and I'm glad to have her in my life. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve her but then i remember that she is my saving grace. I don't blame parents who are obsessed with their babies.

I get a call from my tío and i know I have to have a final answer to this. I answer it after a couple of rings.

"What time is it there?" I ask. "It's the same time as you. I haven't left the country yet. I needed to know the answer before I leave." he answers. "Okay. Which hotel are you at?" "Don't try and dodge the topic by asking about my wellbeing. It's very flattering but no." "Not you throwing my kindness in my face."

"I'm sorry. I shall bask in your kindness after I hear the answer." he says. "Do we really have to do this?" I ask. "After what he did with your mother he definitely deserves to die. Nobody messes with the la Madrina and gets away with it." "Do you know the dangers of getting rid of him?" "I do know hence we are coming up with a very discrete plan."