Akwardness?

Amukelani's POV

Our lips were just inches away from touching each other. I'm glad his the one that broke things off because I don't think I would have been able to do it. I think it's clear to see that when we are vulenrable we shouldn't be together because it might lead or escalate to unwanted things. I get to the kitchen and i place the glass on the counter and go upstairs to check on Sino.

I get to her room and i find her still sleeping and i smile. I walk up to her and place a kiss on her forehead and cheek. I love this little human in front of me. Talk about a heart in a human form. I walk back out and go to my room. I sigh and climb the bed. I don't know how I'll face him tomorrow morning after this whole thing.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I switch off my alarm and sigh. The whole night I couldn't sleep properly because I can't stop thinking about what happened last night. Why do I love bringing unnecessary drama to my life? Me and peace have never been the best of friends and every desicion I make proves to show that..okay maybe I'm overreacting but that's how I feel right now.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to relieve myself. I wash my hands and brush my teeth. I walk back to my bedroom and make the bed. I take off my pjamas and walk back to the bathroom. I open the shower tap and wait for the water to heat up and once it's reached the temperature I like I get inside.

I take the loofah and soap and scrub it all over my body. I stand under the shower head and rinse off the soap. I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body. I take my lotion from my cabinet and lotion my body. I walk to the closet and look for something to wear. I settle for a black pencil skirt with a white shirt and matching blazer and heels.

I put the clothes on the bed and wear my gown and slippers. I walk to Sino's room to wake her up. "My little sunshine wake up." I say and she groans which causes me to chuckle. "Wake up you have to go to school so you can learn." "No mamá." I open the blankets and pick her up and we walk to the bathroom. I undress her and place her on the toilet.

I pour water in the bath tub and fill it with bubble bath and bath salts. She flushes the toilet and washes her hands. I put her inside the bath tub and start bathing her. "How are you nana?" I ask. "Fine mamá." she answers. "Uleli kanjani?" "Kahle." I kiss her forehead and she giggles. I finish bathing her and get her out of the tub and she starts brushing her teeth.

I drain the tub and clean it and once we are done we walk to the bedroom and get her dressed in her uniform. I tie her hair into pixie tails and lay her edges. I pack her school bag and we walk to my bedroom. I dress up and do a light facebeat. I finish dressing up and take our bags and phone and we go downstairs.

I find her dad in the kitchen making breakfast and i greet him and sit down. "Unjani?" he asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. "Nami ngiyaphila." "Hi daddy." greets Sino. "Hi princess unjani?" "Fine." He takes out the bowls and dishes up for the three of us and i take my bowl and thank him. He comes and sits next to Sino and we eat in silence.

The silence is really akward or maybe it's from my side. I don't know why Sino doesn't break it because it's becoming too much for me to handle. Things really got complicated last night and my emotions are all over the place that's for sure. At this point i don't know if i want him or it's just lust. Probably lust because let's admit it he knows how to rotate a girl's hips.

We finish eating and i wash the dishes. There is a knock on the door and i go and open it. "Unjani?" asks Mam Miriam. "Ngiyaphila wena ma." I answer. "Nami ngiyaphila. Why does it look like you are down?" "I'm not down I'm okay." I make space for her to enter and she does. One thing about ma is that she can sense my energy and i curse that because why can't I just go unnoticed.