Liquidating at its finest?

Sthembiso's POV

"Hi babomkhulu Sthe." greets Yibanathi. "Hi princess unjani?" I ask. (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila."(I'm good too.) I hug her and pick her up. "Yah babomkhulu Sthe." says Uluthando. "Yah mama ka Nathi." We both laugh. "You know that she doesn't like it when you call her Nathi, it's a boys name." "Okay ke mama ka Yiba." She rolls her eyes.

We get inside the house and the music is on full blast. I wonder how Uluthando copes with Bonginkosi everyday cause I would have left ages ago. "How do you cope with this guy?" I ask. "The same way you tolerate him in your friendship." she answers. "I don't see him everyday you do." "Nami angazi." (I also don't know.) We laugh.

We go to the backyard and his standing by the braai with a beer in his hand. "Must I let you go play." she nods her head and i put her down and she runs off. I walk to Bongi and nudge him. "Always the first one to arrive." he says. "I'm here for the booze that's why I'm on time." We chuckle. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

He takes out a beer from the coolerbox and he gives it to me. "Thanks." I open it with my car key and take a sip. "Where is the baby?" I aske. "His still sleeping." he answers. "Ulala kanjani kulomsindo ongaka." (How does he sleep with so much noise.) "The poor child is used to it." "Uyabahlukumeza labantwana." (You abuse these kids.) "Nope I'm training them to get used to noise." I roll my eyes.

"Zikhiphani kuwe." I ask. (What's up?). "Nix yazi. Ngiscakwe yile case engiyitholile manje." he answers. (Nothing much. I'm just confused by the case I'm busy with now.) "Kuyenzakalani." (What's happening?)

"Okay so these two business partners are friends or should i say former friends cause it has ended now. They start a business together and now one of them dies so the families didn't know ukuthi should one die the remaining partner gets all the shares." he answers. "So manje the ones that are not getting anything are fighting?" I ask.

"Yeah they demand a share in the business since it belonged to the father but the other ones are not agreeing because of what the agreement stated." he says. "Hai ziyabuya moes la." I say. (Its a lot.) "I know. How's your company going?" "It's doing good. I'm thinking of opening a new branch I just don't know where." "Dlala dlala Sthembiso you building an empire now." I chuckle.

"Yeah I am building an empire. This one is doing well and i want to have other branches of the agency. The clubs are doing good nawo and I'm thinking of moving them to Joburg." I say. "I support you mngani wami. Just don't forget to spend the money with me and my family." (my friend.) "I'd rather spend it on the kids then you cause you going to make me broke."

"Don't be stingy. Sharing is caring and God blesses the hands that bless others." he says and we laugh. "Uyahlanya wena." I say. (You are crazy.) "Siyafana ukuthi wena you the matured crazy one and mina I'm just crazy nje." (We are the same.)  "Angifani njengawe mina." (I'm not like you.)  "Continue being indenial." I chuckle.