Protect them?

Sthembiso's POV

I arrive at the gym and go to the changing rooms and change into my gym wear. I go to the open space we usually work out at and start with the warm ups. "Would it be a crime to spank your ass?" asks Amukelani and i chuckle. "Yes it would be, it would be bigger than the crimes you and i have committed in our lives." I answer and she chuckles.

"Well I guess I should give it a go cause vele I love committing illegal things." she says and i chuckle. "Don't even think about doing it." I say. "Don't worry i won't do it now but i will one day just not now." "If I spank yours would it be a crime?" "Nope. Never has and probably never will." We laugh.

"Uright?" she asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." "Nami ngiyaphila. Just tired and over this day." "Kuyenzakalani?" "You know court is draining and then I still have to do other stuff e.g parenting." "Are you sure parenting tires you or the sneaky link does the job for you." She starts coughing violently and i pat her back until she calms down.

"Are you okay?" I ask, humour laced in my tone. "Perfectly fine. In fact more than fine. Sneaky link does tire me out even way more than the others did back in the days." she answers and i roll my eyes. "You wish that was the case though don't you." I see her cheeks becoming red and i chuckle. "There's my answer." She rolls her eyes.

"Sthembiso is that jealousy I smell." she asks. You can tell this whole thing amuses her. "Me, no. I'm not jealous of you and that boy. In fact I'm happy hopefully it goes somewhere." I say and she laughs. "If you weren't jealous of me you wouldn't have called him a boy." "He doesn't tire you out so clearly he is a boy." She rolls her eyes. "Uyadika mfondini." (You annoy me man.)

I chuckle. "Did you change her surname?" I ask. "Yes. I changed it at school naku medical aid. I'm only left with home affairs and then I'm done." she answers and i nod. "I'll send you my details when you go change." "Cool. I've been meaning to tell you something." "Ngilalele." (I'm listening.)

"Didn't it bother you that day that Melokuhle called me a baby mama in front of you guys?" she asks. "No, it slipped my mind." I answer. "He knows that i have a child with you?" "How does he know?" "I don't know nami. I already told my dad and he said he will talk to yours. So far his increased my security so I no longer drive myself and all that."

"His most likely following us, not us per say but you and probably that's how he found out." I say. "Yeah. Do you have any sellouts there on your side?" she asks. "Not that I know of. Besides people hardly know that you and i dated or that we had a child. They just know I have a child phela. The only person I know knows is Bonginkosi." "Mmm. His trustworthy though so we shouldn't worry to much about him." I nod.

"That's all I wanted to tell you. So don't be surprised when you see me living first class." she says and we laugh. "Uyabeda mtwana ndini." I say. "I guess the days of living normally have come to an end...so are you sure you not jealous?" "Not this again." "Yes this again. I just need to confirm. Don't think I've caught feelings for him. Relationships or long term commitments aren't for me."

"I'm positive that I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous of you two? We just friends at the end of the day." I say. "Okay." I won't lie I'm a tiny bit jealous but now that she told me they aren't anything serious it relieves my stress a bit but still I am jealous. Ukuthi why I'm jealous? Nami angazi...maybe it's because you still feel something for her...that ship has long sailed.