Rumours?

Amukelani's POV

He has his gun pointed to me and i roll my eyes. "Why do you want to blow my brains out?" I ask. "You playing a very dangerous game. You know how many people will be after you." he asks. "Clearly I don't because if I knew I wouldn't be wasting my time." "I'm on my way just keep him distracted." says Andre. "Please. Who sent you here?"

"Your mother did." I answer. "Can you kindly go downstairs before I harm you. I won't tell my boss that you tried to kill him." he says. "I'm not going anywhere." I see my cousin pointing a gun at him and i nod. "What are you nodding at?" He turns to look behind him and my cousin pulls the trigger. He falls down and there is blood and brain matter coming out of his head.

"Hurry up before he gets off the stage." says Andre. I turn around and put my finger on the trigger. I take the binoculars and wear them and his still rooted in his same position. I aim the gun to his stomach and pull the trigger. I see him fall to the ground and i quickly pack my stuff and we rush downstairs.

We get downstairs and find a car waiting for us. We get in the back seat and the car flees from the scene. "Do you think we will get caught?" I ask. "No we won't." he answers and i nod. We get back home and I'm the first one out of the car. We get inside the house and i head straight to the kitchen. "I need a drink." He chuckles. "Pour one for me too." he says.

I take out two glasses and pour whiskey. I add some ice to mine and i hand him his. "Thanks." We take a huge gulp of our drinks. "Have you updated tío Antonio?" I ask. "I texted him about the body." he answers and i nod. "How have you been?" "I've been busy. Being a bachelor ain't easy." I chuckle.

"What's so busy about your care free life?" I ask. "You have to keep the women away and anyways the mafia is demanding so I don't have time to sit back and chill." he answers. "Tía is keeping you busy." He nods and we chuckle. "You know how she wants everything perfect." "I know her. She doesn't mess when it comes to business."

"Do you think that guard was following me?" I ask. "He was following you because there are no guards outside. I'm sure he wanted to try his luck and then he saw you setting up or maybe he knew something and tried to save his boss but you know.." he answers. "Lets just hope it doesn't trace back to us." "Jose has too many enemies and we not at the top of the list." "I guess it's good riddance to bad rubbish."

"It is indeed. How's your daughter?" he asks. "She's okay. She's growing into this beautiful baby and I'm just obsessed with her." I answer. "How's the baby daddy?" "We cool. There is no weird energy between us. We talked things out when we broke up so there is no lingering factor." He nods.

"I wish all co-parents could do like that." he says. "Don't worry we are planning to open up a conference about that. How's Lily?" I ask. "She's okay." "You still fighting over child custody?" "No we've finally reached a common ground. I don't know what or who made her come back to her senses but I'm glad she did because Lily was getting affected the most."

"So how's the custody like?" I ask. "One week she's with me and the other week she's with her. I don't know why she was fighting with me for so long and she threatened to expose our family secrets. Don't think your mother let her off the hook like that." he say and we chuckle. "What did she do?" "She paid her a little visit and she refuses to tell me what she did all I know is that after that visit she kept her mouth shut."

I chuckle. "But you hurt her though." I say. "So now she's trying to pay back through the child?" he asks. "Yes it may not be the best way to release the hurt but she is. You cheated on her a lot and she stayed each and every time. She held you down when you were at your lowest and she didn't expect you to discard her after everything you've been through together. The least you owe her is an apology."