Destined Assassins?

Amukelani's POV

"I still can't believe that tomorrow you are getting married." I say and she chuckles. "Me too babes. This is a new thing for me and i hope it's the last one cause I don't want to go through the dating process again." says Mihlali and we chuckle. "SimphiweyiNkosi will never let you go and if it so happens that he does he will make sure he comes back and kills all men that you've been with." She laughs.

"He would hey but he doesn't have the right to do that because what if his the one that lost me or I'm the one that lost him." she says and i chuckle. "Angsazi ke lapho. Can I ask a few question before you walk down the aisle." I say and she nods. "Go ahead." I take the wine and refill it for the both of us and i hand the glass to her and she thanks me.

"Does he make you happy and be honest?" I ask. "He does. I've never been this happy with a man in my life. The way he treats me and respects me is just...I've never received that kind of treatment in any relationship and i appreciate how he values me and treats me like a dime and doesn't take me for granted now that we are together. The little actions he does makes me happy like everything he does for me or himself makes me happy." she answers.

"Do you love him?" I ask. "I do a lot Amukelani. He is my soulmate. I love the way he treats me and respects me and all that. I also love him for who he is. Yes he may have his flaws as a person but that makes him who he is and I'm not looking for perfect because I know I'm far from perfect. I'm in love with him." she answers and giggles a bit which causes me to chuckle.

"I love the way you giggle and i can see that your answers are genuine which I like so it means he really does make you happy and you really love him." I say and she smiles. "I do hey a lot." she says. "You a simp for him?" She chuckles. "I'm a simp for my man which isn't a bad thing might I add." "Vele it's not a bad thing it only becomes bad when the love is one sided." She nods.

"Do you want to get married?" I ask. "Yeah I do. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with him." she answers. "You do know what they say about marriage and it not being an easy journey and there are those moments where you feel like giving up. Are you ready to experience what marriage has to offer?" "I am ready." "I'm not trying to scare you off or anything."

"I know you asking these questions so I don't get myself into shit I don't know." she says and i nod. "That's true and I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. I love you." I say. "I love you too sthandwa senhliziyo yami." We chuckle and i pull her in for a hug. "Best friends for life." "Till death do us part." "Exactly." We chuckle. "You better not embarrass me tomorrow."

"I can't promise you that." I say and she chuckles. "Don't mention any of our weird escapades during your speech." she says. "I wasn't going to until you mentioned it now." "And you won't do it still." I chuckle. "Don't worry i won't embarrass you you still need to have a good image for your in laws." We laugh. "Mxm."

"I'm wishing you nothing but the best for this journey you about to embark. It's new growth and i know you will be a new person and we won't always have time for each other but as long as we both make the effort to meet up once in a while if we have to cause I can't live without you. Ngiyakuthanda mngani wami." I say and she smiles. (I love you my friend.)

"Thank you mgeh and i love you too. Don't worry we will meet up all the time." she says and we chuckle. "Cheers to marriage and more babies." I say and she chuckles and we clink our glasses together. "The babies is for later." "But his getting old and you don't want to him to be those father's that are 60 when the child is twelve." We laugh. "One day." We chuckle.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
"Mihlali finish up we need to bathe too. You can't be the only one looking beautiful today what if we meet our soulmates at your wedding and they see us at our worst angeke asifuni." says Asanele. "Leave me alone guys go use the other bathrooms!" shouts Mihlali. "I don't need to see my parents having sex." I say and they laugh.