Own empire?

Amukelani's POV

"Such a fancy hotel. You must be rich neh." I say. "Sobrina you already know I'm rich so why you asking an obvious question." says tío and i laugh. "Nah man you are living the life. No wife, no kids just you living in this world." "Just because you have Sino and your expenses haves increased doesn't mean you must be jealous of me." I roll my eyes. "I'm not jealous of you tió." He chuckles.

We enter his room and it's really nice. It's colour scheme is white and beige with a bit of dark brown. "Must I call room service?" he asks. "Yes please I'm very hungry." I answer. He takes the landline and dials the number and orders something for us. There is a bottle of champagne and i take a glass and pour myself some bubbles. "Hopefully you haven't tampered with this." He rolls his eyes. "It was sealed shut so it's clear I didn't."

I laugh and take a sip. "So where do we start?" I ask. "We waiting for someone to arrive then we shall start talking." he answers. "Who is that person?" "Your mother duh who else." "No need for you to duh me." He laughs. "You've changed you know." "Mina and change in one sentence." "Yeah." "How?" "Like you still the same crazy self but now you more calm. Sino has changed you and made you grow up a bit."

"Really?" I ask. "Yeah and it's a good thing. I know I haven't seen you in many years but I see the change in you." he says and i smile. "Things have changed. When i was pregnant with Sino I sometimes wished you were there so I could have someone to open up to." "Do you want to talk now?" "Now I'm fine tió. I'm at a good place in my life." "That's good."

There is a knock at the door and he opens it and its the food. My mouth starts watering and i do a little clap. He tips the waiter and brings the tray to me. "I'm so hungry." I say. "I can see you even clapping and salivating." he says and we laugh. I take the food from him and dig in. "Somethings though never change." "Food is life, life is food."

After eating there is another knock on the door and he opens it. My mom comes in and i run to hug her. "Yoh Amukelani you dramatic." she says and i laugh. "Mamá I missed you." "Parenting ain't easy neh." "Asikho lapho. I just missed you." (We are not there.) "I wonder what happened for you to miss me." I roll my eyes and break the hug.

We walk to the couch and sit down. "Now can the meeting start?" I ask. "Yes it can." he says. "After what happened with the attack we feel like it's time we kick Jose Rodriguez out of the ring." "What exactly did he do?" "He attacked us by bombing one of our ships. He didn't bomb one but three of them and that caused a set back with the delivering and the clients you know weren't happy and it costed us a lot. His also been sending threats to us saying he will take over."

"It makes sense now but this is very risky tió." I say. "We know that but we have to come up with a fight and solid plan." says mom. "Who else is in on this thing?" "Alejandro and his family." "Sanchez?" "Yeah him. Jose also attacked his family. His doing what Melokuhle is doing." "Why are they attacking us this much? If it's not in Colombia its South Africa." She laughs.

"We the best in the game and competition is very tough so you have to knock off your opponent to get to the top." she says. "Hai it's too much." I say and she laughs. "So how are we going to meet up with the Sanchez since they there and we here?" "We thinking of flying down to Colombia in a couple of months time. We will stay for a couple of weeks then we will be planning and then execute same time." "Oh okay."

"So for now we relying on this one to be making sure they don't back out." she says. "Okay then. Are we assassinating or poisoning?" I ask. "Thing is with assassinating its a bit risky because they will try and figure out whose the best in the game and your name will pop and then it will trace back to us." he answers. "But then kidnapping is also risky."