Clear the tension?

Amukelani's POV

I sigh when I hear the blarring alarm interuppting my peaceful sleep. I'm so over this week and it has barely started. I remove the blankets off of me and get up and walk to the bathroom. I relieve myself and wash my hands and brush my teeth. I pour water in the bathtub and fill it with bubble bath and bath salts. I strip off my clothes and get inside the tub.

I finish bathing after thirty minutes and i get out and wrap a towel around my body. I drain the tub and clean it. I walk back to my room and lotion my body and make my bed. I walk to the closet and look for something to wear. I settle for a black formal dress that reaches my knees I pair it up with a white blazer and black pantyhose and black heels.

I tie my locs into a high bun and lay my edges. I do a light facebeat and add a matte red lipstick. I pack my bags and take my phone and go downstairs to the kitchen. I greet mam Miriam and kiss Sino's cheek. "How's my favourite princess doing?" I ask and she giggles. I sit on the bar stool and take an apple from the fruit bowl and take a bite into it.

"Fine mamá." answers Sino. "Unjani ma?" I ask. "Ngiyaphila wena." answers mam Miriam. "Nami ngiyaphila." "You do look a lot better than yesterday so I guess you sorted out your issues." "I did sort out most of my issues." She smiles. She switches of the stove and takes out the plates and starts plating up.

Sthembiso walks in and we greet each other. "Daddy!" shouts Sino and he chuckles. "Unjani princess?" he asks. "Fine." He kisses her forehead and she giggles. "Bon appetit." says ma and i chuckle. "And then you say I've lost my sanity." I say and she chuckles. "Uzama ukuthini kumuntu omdala Amukelani?" (What are you trying to say to this old person?) "Mesengizikhulumela qha." We chuckle. (I was just talking.)

She walks out and we dig in. "Unjani?" he asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. "Ngiyaphila." I nod and continue eating. "Mamá are you come to concert." asks Sino. "Of course I'm coming to your concert. Have you started practising?" She nods. "Okay sing one song for me." "No teacher say you will see on the day." I chuckle. "Okay sizobona ngalelo langa." (we shall see on that day.)

We finish eating and i clear the counter and put the dishes in the sink. My phone buzzes and it's a message from Mzwa telling me he is outside. "Asambe ke." I say and take our bags. "Bye daddy." says Sino. "Bye princess. I love you." he says. "Love you." She hugs him and kisses his forehead. "Sharp." "Sharp."

She enterwines her hand with mines and we leave. I buckle her in her carseat and put our bags in the boot. I get inside the car and greet Mzwa. "Unjani?" I ask. "Ngiyaphila wena." he answers. "Nami ngiyaphila." He brings the ignition to life and drives off. "Sthembiso is fetching Sino today so once you fetch me we heading straight to the gym." He nods.

We get to Sino's school and i get out of the car and unbuckle her from her carseat. I take her school bag from the boot and we go inside. "Bye princess." I say. "Bye mamá." she says and i pick her up and kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips and she repeats the action. "I love you." "Love you too." I put her down and hand her her school bag and she walks in.

I walk back to the car and i get in and he drives off. "What's the difference between love and lust?" I ask. "Why you asking?" asks Mzwa. "Answer my question first and if I feel kind enough I will answer yours." "Love is a feeling of deep affection and intense care and it's such a strong and intense feeling that you might form an emotional attachment to the individual while lust is raw desire or feelings to have sexual contact with another individual. Why you asking?"