Ring a bell?

Amukelani's  POV

"So what did my dad say to you?" I ask. I hope he didn't cuss him out because I really don't need Sthembiso to hate my dad even more. He already hates him because his the reason why he wasn't apart of Sino's life I don't want him to make matters worse with insulting him and undermining him. He sighs. "If he said anything mean to you I apologize and I'll talk to him. I won't allow him to disrespect you in anyway."

"No, don't worry he didn't say anything mean. He told me to always protect you and Sino seeing as though Melokuhle is out of hand. Even though his adding security I must still protect you and if I don't I shall live to regret it." he says. "Okay at least he wasn't rude or bitchy. But you don't have to worry about me I'm a big girl and I'm sure he said that as well." I say and he chuckles.

"He actually did say that but I will protect you. You the mother of my child and Sino needs a mother at the end of the day so I'll also keep you safe." he says and i smile. "I'm so loved." I say and he laughs. "Cared for, love is a strong word." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Same difference." He chuckles.

"So you will no longer be attending the meetings." he says. "Unfotunately. But anyways I don't have a problem. I will come only if it's an emergency." I say. "Siyazbona kulo nyaka." (This year is showing us flames.) "Sihlezi sizibona mara lonyaka takes the cup." (We are always shown flames but this year takes the cup.) "Talk about I'm up for the challenge." We laugh.

"Why does your dad call Sino by her second name?" he asks. "You won't believe the reason I'm telling you." I say. "It depends with how much you convince me." "Because her name starts with an S and Asante starts with an A, S for Smangaliso and A for Ayabonga." He bursts out laughing and j join him. "Talk about petty." "His the king of petty shem." "Now I know." I chuckle.

We finish up eating and i take the plates and put them in the sink. "Lets go watch a movie." I say. "Horror." says Sthembiso. "I'm not about to let my child be subdued to torture." "Oh the only English." "Well I went to a model C school so yeah I was taught English." He chuckles. "Mamá can we watch TV." "Yeah let's go watch a movie." She smiles and asks her dad to pick her up.

Clearly I'm invisible when his here but that's okay. We walk to the living room and i take the throw from the couch and cover the three of us. He puts his feet on my lap and i roll my eyes. "Ungazoziyenza ubaba womuzi." I say and he laughs. (Don't make yourself the man of the house.) "Pamper me for once as the father of your child. Show me and Sino that you care." I roll my eyes which causes him to laugh. "Please."

"Uyadika mfondini." I say and he chuckles. (You annoy me man.) At least his wearing socks so I won't have to touch his feet. His feet are pretty well kept for a guy but I'm not a fan of feet. I start massaging him and we continue watching the movie. This is pure abuse nje eyenzakala la. (that's happening here.)

"So.." I say. "Ngimamele." he says. (I'm listening.) "So I have a assignment back in Colombia." He chuckles. "As for the assignment." We laugh. "Yeah I mind my language in front of Sino hence its called an assignment." "What about the assignment?" "It's in June. By that time I'm sure she would be used to you guys."

"Yeah. Do you want me to stay with her?" he asks. "Yes I do. I'll be gone for a couple of weeks or maybe more than a month. I will need you to look after her that's if you don't mind." I answer. "She's my child so I'll look after her." "Thank you. If she gives you a problem please call me and i will gladly come back." He chuckles. "Okay. What is the assignment about?"