Me and you?

Amukelani's POV

"So what's this desperate times calls for desperate measures all about?" I ask. I wonder what his here for. I hope he doesn't tell me he needs me to be an attorney in Colombia cause I'm not about to move or take another test in case the law isn't the same as here and now they need to know if i qualify or not.

"You zoned out." he says. "I'm sorry I thought you would need an attorney in Colombia and i was about to deny cause I'm not about to write another exam." I say. He chuckles and rolls his eyes. "I'm not the type to get caught." "Everybody has their days and don't worry i shall google good attorneys that know their jobs."

"That's not the reason why I'm here though." he says. "Okay then I'm listening." I say. "I need you to assassinate someone for me." "As in me Amukelani Simesihle Amelia Mngomezulu." "As in you my sobrina." (niece.) "Why me tío?" (uncle.)  "Because if they were to investigate his case they would never suspect a female cause they think you guys are incapable of such."

"You using me cause I'm invincible?" I ask in a humorous tone. "I wouldn't put it that way but technically thats how it is." he answers. "What about my dad? He knows his thing around the gun and they wouldn't suspect him cause his south african and probably has no associations with him whatsoever."

"This isn't about where you from its about who you are." he says. "I'm a woman and his a man." I say. "That's right. You guys know how people tend to underestimate you and your abilities so that's gonna help us get away with it." "What do I get in return for helping you?" "It depends what you want. I'm your tío and I'll always help my little sobrina out." (uncle...niece.)

"Who is this person?" I ask. "Jose Rodriguez." he answers and my eyes widen with shock. "You mean thee Jose Rodriguez that was after my mother couple of years back and the one that threatened to...you know what i mean." "I mean that Jose Rodriguez. A lot of people want him out its just that they too afraid to get rid of him."

"And you wanna look like the super hero at what expense." I say. "There is no expense its time Jose Rodriguez gets out of the way. His served his purpose and now we need to bid farewell to him." he says. "I thought you were going to tell me about some low life scumbag." "No its Jose Rodriguez."

"When do you want him out?" I ask. "In a couple of months time." he answers. "Can I think about it and get back to you." "You only have 24 hours cause this thing needs to be planned." "I can't have 24 hours to think about killing one of the biggest mob bosses in Colombia I need more than that." "You can and I'm giving you that. Tik...tok."

"Baba please intervene." I beg. "Look if it was my desire to get rid of him I wouldn't involve you cause I know how dangerous it is but it's your uncle and i have no ties to the Colombians whatsoever." he says. "Out of all times you choose to ghost me you ghost me now." "I'm sorry mtanami but at the end of the day the ball is in your court." I sigh. (my child.)

"Here I was thinking you buying me a Mercedes." I say. "I can buy you that when its over." he says. "I'm so going to leave you bankrupt after this." "So is that a yes?" "Not yet I'm still thinking." "Don't worry i wouldn't put your life in danger unnecessarily. Your mother is my sister and I've seen her capabilities when it comes to torturing."

"Let me go I miss my child." I say. "You have a child." he says in a shocked tone. "Yeah I do but you wouldn't know that cause you always travelling." "Let me go see her." "How do you know it's a girl?" He shrugs his shoulders.