Rile me up?

Amukelani's POV

"Mamá movie." says Sino and i sigh. I wish I can tell her I don't have time for her stunts but I don't want to stress her. "Okay sit here and watch Barbie movie and then I will go change and then we leaving okay." I say and she nods. I cover her with the blankets and go upstairs. I start by her bedroom and pack her a small bag and stuff it with what she might need.

I close the curtains and walk to my room. I change into black formal pants with a white shirt and a matching blazer and heels. I text Mzwa to get the car ready. I tie my butterfly locs into a high bun and regel my edges. I wear my glasses and i go downstairs with her bag. "Let's go nana." I say. "Okay mamá." She takes the remote and switches off the TV.

She grabs my hand and i take the house keys and we leave. I place her in her car seat and i walk to my side and get in and he drives off. "You all formal what's going on?" he asks. I put the address to Sthembiso's home and sigh. "You know Melokuhle doesn't know when to stop." I answer. "Is he arrested?"

"They trying to arrest Sthembiso and Manqoba for the killings but he doesn't have evidence. He also wants me to help him take them down." I answer. "He is shaking your guy's world." he says and i chuckle. "I know. His trying to attack us on all sides so we can be weak and he strikes easily." "Throw a curveball his way." "They have to throw a curveball his way because I'm going to live it up in Colombia."

"What are you going to be doing in Colombia?" he asks. "My mom and uncle need my help with important stuff." I answer. "You'll be talking Spanish full time." I chuckle. "Most of the time, my family does understand English to a certain extent." "Have fun in Colombia. How long will you be gone for?"

"Since this has been planned for a couple of months I'm hoping to stay there a maximum of three weeks." I answer. "That's not bad." he says. "It is because I will be away from Sino for three weeks. I've gotten used to being around her and it will be hard to just leave her." "Uzoba strong." "I have too."

"Why are you quiet?" I ask Sino. "You didn't watch movie with me." she answers and i see tears fill the brim of her eyes. "We going to watch it later on nana. Daddy needs help somewhere and mommy must help him. You don't want daddy to get help." "I do." "Then I must go help him then tomorrow we will watch Barbie movie okay." She nods. I kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips and she does the same.

I hate that I have to cut our quality time short but I have to. I love spending time with her and she loves doing it too. We get to her grandparent's house and i take her out of her car seat and i take her bag and we get out. We walk to the door and knock twice and Sthembiso's mom opens it. "Ninjani?" she asks. "Siyaphila ma." I answer.

Sino hugs her and she picks her up. "Say bye mommy." says his mom. "Bye mamá." she says and i give her the bag. "Bye princess I'll see you later. I love you." "I love you too." I kiss her cheek and walk back to the car. I get inside and Mzwa drives off. "She looks like her grandmother." says Mzwa. "Nami I'm noticing it now."

"She's slowly betraying you and your genes." he says. "Kids are backstabbers vele so I'm not surprised. That's how my nieces and nephews were. Looked like their moms and slowly became Mngomezulu's." I say and he chuckles. "The dads be ruining things for you guys." "All the time." We laugh.

We get to the police station and i go inside and ask to see Sthembiso. They take me to the interrogation room and i get inside and i see him sigh a little. "Sanibonani." I greet. "Yebo unjani?" asks Lieutenant Sibeko. "Ngiyaphila nina." "Nathi siyaphila." I sit down next to Sthembiso.