First Move?

Amukelani's POV

"Mamá can I please swim." asks Sino. "Who you going to swim with cause I don't feel like getting into the pool." I ask. "With you. I can't swim alone." "Its your unlucky day cause I don't want to." "Please mamá." "Did you forget that your babies are coming over."

I take her out of the bath tub and put her on the bed. I go back to the bathroom and clean the bath tub and i take her body lotion and some hair food so I can base her scalp. I put the stuff on the bed and look for clothes she can wear. I take them out and put it on the bed.

"You look pretty." I say. "Thank you mamá. You also look pretty." she says. "Thank you." "Where is gogo?" "She's downstairs waiting for you." "Okay let me go." She gets off the bed and goes downstairs. I put the things back in the cupboard and i fix the bed a bit. I take my phone and go downstairs to the living room.

"Sengiyahamba manje mtanami." says Mam Miriam. (I'm going now my child.) "Oh okay. Uhambe kahle ma ngizokubona Monday ekuseni." I say. (Travel safely I will see you Monday morning.) We give each other a hug and she hugs Sino. I love how she is very kind and friendly and the fact that she treats Sino as her own granddaughter and she sees me as her own daughter. Hopefully I don't regret my words one day when she decides to turn on me cause vele ivili liyajika. (The wheels can turn.)

We walk her to the door and once she's gone I close and make sure to lock. "Lets go make some popcorn and watch some movies." I say. "Can we watch Matilda." she says. Her voice is filled with excitement and i know I can't say no to her even though we've watched it one too many times. "Okay we'll watch Matilda." "Yay!" I go to the kitchen and make some popcorn and i pour some spices once its ready.

I take the bowl and we go to the living room and i switch on the TV and click on Netflix. I look for Matilda and press play once I find it. I can't believe I always say yes to watching this. It's nice when you watch it the first time but once you watch it one too many times it becomes boring but overall its a good movie.

My phone rings and it's the security guards at the gate. I answer the call and they tell me Mihlali is here and i tell them to let her in. At least here they do a confirmation about who is coming in. I drop the phone and i stand up to go unlock the door.

Mihlali parks her car and she gets out and opens the door for the twins. I can hear them screaming. They sound excited to be here. They always excited when they see me which is a good thing cause that means I'm a vibe. If I didn't have a child I would definitely be the single, rich and vibey aunt.

They run up to me and hug me and i pick them up and spin them around. "If it isn't my favourite people in the whole world." I say. "Mncane!" Sino comes out and they hug each other. "Lets go watch TV." she says and they run inside the house. I hug my best friend and spin her around. "My love." I say. "Sthandwa senhliziyo yami." (Love of my life.)

"My soulmate." I say. "My sugar and ding ding." "My fuck buddy." She laughs. "Sowuyenza kakhulu nawe." I laugh. (You doing too much.) "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) We break the hug and we get inside the house and i lock the door.

We go to the kitchen and i take out the gift from the cupboard. "Did you bring their costumes?" I ask. "Yeah I did. That's the only reason why they were psychotic when they got out the car." she answers and i laugh. "Okay I got you a gift just to say I'm truly sorry for keeping the paternity of my child from you. I know gifts don't fix everything but it's just me trying to earn your forgiveness."