Tolerating her?

Sthembiso's POV

"How have you been?" asks Sbongakonke. "I've been okay wena." I answer. "I've been good. It's been a while since we've hung out together." "Yeah. Is there something wrong endlini?" (at home.) "No i just wanted to check on you. I hate to admit it but I miss you." "Then why don't you check up on me."

"I've been busy and I'm just trying to avoid you cause you a ticking time bomb." he says. "What do you mean I'm a ticking time bomb?" I ask. "You very short tempered nowadays and i don't know what the problem is." "You know exactly who the problem is." "Yeah I know but when are you going to fix things."

"One day I'll fix things with him but for now I'll just be the way I am." I say. "This conflict between you two is causing a rift between us as brothers." he says. "Why are you letting the conflict get to us when it has nothing to do with you." "Because Sthembiso we are caught in the middle of this whole thing and it's honestly tiring. Both of you need to grow up and have a sit down where you talk things out."

"Sbongakonke surely you didn't drive all the way here to give me a lecture which you could have easily given to me over the phone." I say. "No. Baba wants us to have a meeting later on." he says. "Okay I'll be there." "Sharp." He stands up and leaves.

I check the time and see its time for my next appointment with a potential buyer. I take my keys and bag and go to my car. I drive off to the property that we will be meeting at. I get there and park my car then call to find out how far the person is.

"Hi sisi unjani." I greet. (how are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena buti." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila. I just wanted to find out if you still coming." (I'm good too.) "Yeah I'm still coming there's a bit of traffic but I'll be there in the next ten minutes or so." "Okay sure." I drop the phone and sigh.

I close my eyes and rub my temple. I feel a headache coming and my body is starting to ache. I'm glad tomorrow is the weekend so my body can rest. Usually when I get a headache or my body starts aching that means I'm coming down with the flu and i know the summer flu is pretty much torturous so I'll need to take some medication to prevent it from getting worse.

The lady arrives after ten minutes and i get out of the car and approach her. "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila. I'm just drained but I'm glad it's Friday." she answers. (I'm good.) "Me too I'm so over this week." "And the fact that the weekend is short is what hurts the most." "That's true. Are you ready to view the house?" "Yeah I'm ready and excited."

I give a polite smile and unlock the door and we go in. It's a four bedroom house with three bathrooms. It has a basement that has a bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen and living room is connected and has a farmhouse style. The kitchen has sliding doors that lead to the backyard and the backyard has a pool and nice garden area.

There is a little cottage that has a two bedroom and one bathroom and the kitchen and living room is also connected. The design is the same throughout and it has that homey feel everyone loves. It's fully furnished and the only thing you need to do is take your bags and move in.

"This is a really beautiful place." she says. "Yeah it is. The best part about it is that it's closer to where you work so you don't have to travel long distances any more." I say. "That's why i wanted to view this place. Does it have any electical or plumbing problem?" "The toilet in the master bedroom is leaking but then the owner will bring a plumber to fix the leakage before you move in."