Unexpected confessions?

Amukelani's POV

Please don't tell me I have to be tolerating him now? Like why do I find myself entangled in drama. "Here's your boyfriend." says Aphelele and i roll my eyes. "Here is your brother in law." I say. "So you do admit that he belongs to you." "I'm not admitting anything."

I look to see which other families are there and i see the Vilakazi's and the Zulu's there. At least it's people I know and get along with so it won't be that bad. So if these families are here that means that the enemy could be....Melokuhle. Out of all people in the world I thought I'm going to war with I never expected him. What did my family do to him now?

We get close enough and we make eye contact with each other. At least he isn't too shocked to see me, I guess he knew so he got time to mentally prepare himself. Me and Aphelele greet everyone and find ourselves chairs to sit on. "I guess confessions will be made sooner than you expected." says Aphelele. "And i guess we'll be making funeral preparation sooner than we expected cause you can't keep your mouth shut."

"So who do you think is behind the war?" asks Aphelele. "It's Melokuhle." I answer. "Why him out of all people?" "Because it makes sense. His in the bottom league trying to get to the top so the easiest way to do it is by attacking us. How the heck his going to do it I'm not sure but surely he shall find a way." "This shit is about to fail now that we coming together." "Can't wait for drama.."

Everyone has arrived now and the room quietens down waiting for someone to say something. "Sanibonani." greets Langa's dad. (Hello.) "Yebo." "Ninjani." (How are you guys?) "Siyaphila wena." (We are good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila. Yimi engibize lomhlangano wanamhlanje. I'm sure you probably know by now that the only reason why our families will only get together it's because of war. So that's the reason that brings us here today. Since we have one common enemy I was thinking that maybe we can work together to defeat that person." (I'm good too. I called the meeting for today.)

I still can't get over the fact that now I'll be seeing Sthembiso more than I should. Yes I used to see him when Mihlali brought us together but now I have too see him cause we work together. Nah man that's not okay. That means I have to confess sooner than I would have liked. I wanted to settle properly with Sinokuhle and than maybe during the wedding planning I shall find time to confess but I think it's gonna happen sooner than we expected.

"You were right." whispers Aphelele. "About?" I ask. "Melokuhle." "His the one?" "His the one and honestly I'm so annoyed cause I wanted someone that's at the top not some low class like him." "Offensive." "Difference between offensive and the truth is very huge." I roll my eyes and giggle.

"Why would Melokuhle want to attack us?" asks Langa. "Greed and power." answers Manqoba. "He wants to get to the top so why not do it the easy way and cause war instead of just working hard like the rest of us." says Sbongakonke. "He has drama. Does he honestly think he can tackle four families one man?" asks Ayanda. "Maybe he can defeat us with the right resources."

Me and Aphelele look at each other and we almost laugh. It is a good question though, does he honestly think he can tackle four families one man. He honestly won't succeed. There are too many people that are good at what they do. Example me and Sthembiso are the best assassins so does he think he can defeat us. We never know just like they said maybe he can defeat us with the right resources.

"Before we jump into the conclusion of greed and power, you guys didn't do anything to his father that might have made him retaliate and please be honest we don't judge." says Aphiwe. "Melokuhle just came in the game now and we don't know his family that well to actually go and start war." says Sthembiso's dad.