Forgive her?

Amukelani's POV

We land in Joburg and my personal driver is already outside the plane. "I missed you man." I say and he chuckles. His such a good person and his very funny and aren't i glad that he isn't uptight even though his job description requires him to be uptight, but he is serious when needed be. "I missed you too. You would have seen me when you came earlier on but no disobeying is your favorite thing to do." We laugh.

He takes our suitcases from the attendants and we walk to the car. Sino is fast asleep, she was to busy fooling around in the plane look now where that landed her. "Man following the rules is boring all the time. We only live once." I say and he chuckles. She stirs a bit and i shift her so she can lay more comfortably. "You are unique shem." "Very much aware of that information."

He opens the door for me and i get inside and thank him. I put her on her car seat and strap her up. Perks of flying first class and having a guard or a driver to escort you is that everything you need and want will be there e.g the car seat. I'm so going to enjoy this first class treatment.

He gets inside the car and drives off. "So how have you been?" he asks. "I've been good. Me and my daughter are enjoying life in Durban and she finally has a dad." I answer. "You finally confessed." "Yeah I did. They bonding and their relationship is good." "She better not replace you." "She already did. I'm just deciding if I should decapitate him or set him on fire."

"Slow down there." he says and we laugh. "Do you need anything from the mall?" "No I'm still fine." I answer and he nods. We continue driving in silence until we arrive home. I unbuckle her car seat and she stirs a bit until she flutters her eyes open. "Mamá.." "We home now. Let's go see Abuela and Mkhulu." She nods and gets off and sits on my lap.

I open the door and get out of the car and adjust her on my arm. "Hi Sino." he greets. "Tío Mzwa." She stretches her arms to him and he carries her. They hug each other and talk for a while and i take the suitcases and head inside the house. "Honey I'm home!" I shout. "You not married to anyone Amukelani!" shouts mom and I laugh.

I leave the suitcases by the door and go to the kitchen. "In my past life I was." I say. "All the stories in your past life are different." We laugh. "Hi mamá." "Mi niño." She pulls me in her embrace and i wrap my arms around her waist. "I missed you." "I missed you too." We pull away from the hug and giggle. "As if we didn't see each other not so long ago." "You my daughter so you must miss me."

Mzwa enters with Sino and she gets down from him and runs to Abuela. "Abuela!" "Sino." She giggles and my mom carries her and spins her around. "Miss you." "I missed you too Sino. How is school?" "Nice." She puts her down on the counter and takes out sweets from the cupboard. "I'm not putting her to sleep." I say. "It's fine."

"Isn't it nice to have parents in life." I mumble and walk away. I go back to the door and i see there is only one suitcase left. I take the suitcase and head upstairs to my bedroom. I get in and Mzwa exits. "Thanks bro." "You welcome." We fist bump and he walks away. I close the door and release a sigh. I'm so jetlagged and i need a nap.

I put my suitcase near the closet where the rest are and i remove my bra and toss it somewhere in the room. If you have big boobs you will know how it feels like to remove the bra. Your boobs are set free. I so hate bras but since my boobs aren't as pointy as they used to I have to wear it. Big boob chronicles. I take a fleece from the basket and climb on the bed and let the sleep consume me.