The kidnapping?

Amukelani's POV

I watch him type away on his MacBook and I'm sitting here in anticipation waiting for what he might find. Hopefully I find something concrete on her that can actually prove that she did it. Why it took so long for me to figure this out baffles me too. Khanyisa Ndaba. I think her and Melokuhle are cousins cause I remember she told me how much her boy cousin annoys her and all that stuff.

"I found something." says Langa. "I'm listening." I say. "I found details about her personal life which I doubt you are interested in and the number that sent you that message does lead back to her." I smile. "I knew it. I knew I wasn't smoking drugs so that means she's behind my accident." He chuckles. "She is Melokuhle's cousin." "That makes sense."

"How did she know where I would be and at what time?" I ask. "She's using Melokuhle's guards and then she hired her own people to do the job." he answers. "I told Melokuhle to back off from the guards or we will have an issue." "Clearly he didn't." I sigh. "Are you going to let him know his cousin is after you?"

"I'm honestly not sure what route I'm going to take after this. I thought I knew what I was going to do when I find out the information but now every thing is blank." I answer. "Call a meeting and then we shall come up with a plan." he says. "Not yet I need to do something first and maybe if it works out I'll get a reason as to why she's behind my accident."

"Okay you shall let us know when you have everything." he says. "Yeah I will. This war thing is so draining. I didn't think Melokuhle will keep us on our toes like this." I say and he chuckles. "Mina I didn't think he would add your family and my family. I thought he was going to end it with the other two." I chuckle. "Why is he after us?" "Greed and power."

"When were you going to tell me about your child with Sthembiso?" he asks. "Don't you want to give me a break." I say and he chuckles. "I need my answers. Like you kept such a big secret from me. I feel offended." "I'm sorry but thing is my history with him is complicated." "Sleeping with a client complicated." "That was the least of my problems." He chuckles.

"What makes it complicated?" he asks. "Its better if you don't know." I answer. "Now that I think about it you two would look good together. You make it work." "Not you too." "Yes me too. If there is any chance of rekindling things just know you guys would look cute together and I'm rooting for the both of you." I roll my eyes. "Okay whatever." He chuckles. "So how is co-parenting like with him?"

"Its good. We get along and there is no animosity between us." I answer. "Okay. I can't believe you a mother who knew motherhood would take you out the streets." he says and i chuckle. "I also didn't know but here we are four years later with a child." He chuckles. "Let me get going then. I shall save all her information and whenever you need it you know where to find me."

"I owe you one and please get rid of my wonder woman video." I say. "I need an explanation on how you know her." he says. "Langa that's too much repayment." He chuckles. "Okay how you met your baby daddy." "I can work with that." "Let me love you and leave you." He puts his MacBook away and stands up and leaves. Sigh.

£

I get back 'home' and go upstairs to my 'bedroom' and change out my work clothes and wear my pjamas. I walk to the bathroom and wash off the make up and relieve myself. I walk back to my room and i put my phone in the charger and check for any messages and there is none.

Now that everything has been semi revealed to me I feel a bit better cause now I know what I'm working with and what kind of person I'm dealing with. So this means that Khanyisa is apart of the war thing and is after us. But I feel like there is a deeper motive than this one ukuthi iyini nami angazi but I'll figure it out. (what it is I also don't know.)