Memories?

Amukelani's POV

"Hope you ain't implying anything with your count your chickens before they hatch." I say. "No its just me genuinely saying that we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch because anything can go wrong. I would never betray dad like that especially with Jose." says Alejandro. "Nah I was just checking. Can't trust no damn species these days."

"Can we trust you?" asks Alexander. "One of the most trusted assassins in the game. I wouldn't want to betray you guys like that." I answer. "As long as we on the same page and no one will be betraying another then I guess we all good." says mom. "Lets go chill outside then." says Alejandro. We stand up and head out leaving the elders to talk amongst themselves.

"I'll ask the butler to bring us drinks." says Alexander and he walks to the direction that leads to the kitchen while we head to the patio. Alejandro opens the sliding door and i get out and plop myself on one of the swings while he sits on the chair. "It's been a long time since we last talked." says Alejandro.

"I know and i really missed you." I say. "And I missed you too. Very iconic moment that I need to take in that you said you missed me first." he says and we laugh. "Once in a lifetime opportunity." Alexander comes and gives us our mimosas. "You and me are getting married." We laugh. "You only marrying me for the excellent hospitality I have to offer." says Alexander.

"They say in a marriage you learn to love the other partner so I guess this will be one of those marriages." I say and we laugh. "You such an idiot." says Alejandro. "Legend has it that it takes one idiot to know another so I guess I should say hello to you too idiot." We laugh. "How have you been?" asks Alexander.

"I've been okay. I've gone through the most in life since we last talked." I answer. "You need to start telling us those things." says Alejandro. "I have a daughter." Their mouths open and drop to the floor and they burst out laughing. "A whole you has a child." "A whole me has a child." "How old is the child?" "She is turning three in August." "Wow Amelia. I did not expect that. I thought maybe you would say you got secretly married but a child...nope I did not expect it at all."

"I also didn't expect it but the results came back positive and i had to start getting ready to become a mother." I say. "Who is the father of the child?" asks Alejandro. "My dad's enemy's son." They chuckle. "I know you a rebel but I didn't think you rebel to that point." "It's a complicated story for another day." "You not ready to talk about it?" asks Alexander and i nod.

"Don't worry you can talk to us when it's no longer a sore topic to discuss." says Alexander. "Thank you for being patient. So tell me about you guys." I say. "I have met someone and she is different from the rest." says Alejandro. "We've been listening to the same chorus since we began varsity." says Alexander. "Now I'm being genuine."

"Hopefully she is not like that one that poured Epsom salt in your food because you did not buy her that Birkin bag she liked or that one that shot your side chick after she caught you in bed or that one that faked a pregnancy just to get your attention." I say. "Guys she hasn't done those things yet and she's humble." says Alejandro. "It's always the humble ones that are the most devious." We say simultaneously.

"So what is different about her besides being humble?" I ask. "She's kind and caring. She has her own flaws yes but those flaws make her even more perfect for me. I love the way she loves me. I just love everything about her." answers Alejandro. "Nah this one is different. I've never heard you talk about a girl the way you just did." says Alexander. "That's true I guess we should start preparing for wedding bells."