Special request?

Amukelani's POV
Few weeks later.

I've been settling well in my new house. Sino is enjoying the house to and she loves the fact that we have a bigger pool and that its private so we don't have to share with any of our neighbours. Mam Miriam also loves the house because she has her own cottage where she can get her privacy. The furniture that was at my apartment I decided to put it in the cottage and then I brought everything from scratch.

Mihlali came by after work and we celebrated with a glass of champagne and a little bit of dancing here and there. I just ordered a pole to be put in my bedroom because I honestly can't live without one. That akward hug that I had with Sthembiso is a thing of the past. I wouldn't cope if he always held it against me and lucky for us we haven't had any weird interaction between us these past few weeks.

Me and Sino are watching a movie in the living room and there is a knock at the door.

I had to get some security for safety purposes of course and these ones were organized by Mr. Mngomezulu. I stand up and go open the door and I'm greeted by my best friend. "If it isn't my favourite person in the world." I say and give him a hug. I haven't seen him in ages and it feels like decades.

"I've always been the favourite person. Unjani?" asks Lukhanyo. (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila. Let me in so I can see this house." (I'm good too.) "The security didn't give you a tough time." "No they didn't." "Okay good. I told them to let you in when you come." "I'm that special." I roll my eyes and we laugh.

I make space for him to enter and i lead him to the living room. "Sinokuhle aren't you going to greet me." he says. "Malume Lukhanyo." she says. "How are you princess?" "I'm good malume and you." "I'm good." She continues watching tv and i lead him to the kitchen. "Your child is so engrossed in that television."

"Myekele umntanami." I say. (Leave my child alone.) "How does it feel being a homeowner?" he asks. "It feels good man. At least i won't have money taken away from me every month." "I don't miss that part vele." "Would you like anything to drink?" "Juice is fine." I nod and i pour the three of us a glass of juice and i go give Sino her cup and i come in the kitchen.

"Tour first then we shall talk." I say and he stands up. I show him the backyard and then we go upstairs and his just in awe. "Moving in here." he says. "Nope sorry we don't cater to married people." He rolls his eyes. "Anyways." We laugh. We walk back to kitchen and i open the cupboard and take out some snacks.

"Thanks." he says when i give him a bowl of his snacks. I take my packet of Doritos and i take out a yoghurt from the fridge and start eating it. "You still obsessed with this thing of yours." "Yes it's really good." I say. "I'm sure the guys you used to date they were scared that they made you pregnant when they saw you eating this." "No they were not." He chuckles.

"How have you been settling?" he asks. "I've been doing good and I'm loving the house. Sino loves the house but I think she is more obsessed with the pool." I say. "Why does this child love water so much?" "She takes after me." "Take her to swimming lessons." "That's a great idea. Is there any swimming schools close by?" "I'm not sure i guess you have to use the internet." "Okay."

My phone rings and i run to fetch it in the living room. By the time i get there the person has dropped the phone. Couldn't they have been a little more patient? "Uright nana?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Yes mamá." she says and i nod. I take my phone and go back to the kitchen. "Who was calling?" he asks. "The person wasn't patient enough till I got there so let me check."