Leap of faith?

Sthembiso's POV

"Mowukuphi izolo?" I ask. (Where were you yesterday?) "I had to go sort out my problem." answers Amukelani. "What problem is that?" She steals a glance at me. "I got rid of her." "Who is her?" "You know her." "Khanyisa?" "Yes." I'm not that surprised that she got rid of her. It was bound to happen and I know no war was going to stop her. "Which method of torture did you use?" She chuckles.

"You know how the feet are the most fun part to start with and then I set her on fire." she answers and i chuckle. "I thought you were going to have fun hearing her screams." I say and she shakes her head no. "Well I saw that she has marks on her thighs. She used to harm herself and her biggest fear is or should I say was going back to using a lighter." "You used that against her." She nods.

"It had to be done either ways. Oh by the way she says hi and she loves you." she says and i roll my eyes. "Don't lie to me." I say. "I'm serious she had fallen in love with you." "We didn't even spend a lot of time together." "She didn't have to spend so much time but the little you spent together made her heart blossom." I roll my eyes and she chuckles.

"Okay I'll drop that topic but just know you had a secret admirer." she says. "Kube uvele wayeka wangasho lowo musho." I say and she chuckles. (You should have just dropped it and never said that part.) "Apologises sir. She knew that our families were working together and when she tried to tell Melokuhle he didn't believe her." "Aren't we lucky." "We dodged a huge bullet."

"Why didn't he believe her?" I ask. "They have been following us for four years now and they were waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and they saw this year the perfect time. Melokuhle had been feeding her lies about how you father is at fault for the whole kidnapping so that made her want to push her own agenda and when I came into your life with Sino I got in the way so Melokuhle thought that she was still bitter about that."

"What kind of delusion is that?" I mumble. "I don't know maybe she didn't show him the proof he needed to believe." she says. "So she was the biggest asset in that family." She nods. "She should have run the whole thing cause she would have won." I chuckle. "Really?" "Maybe that's if we discovered her shit before its too late." "Maybe."

"So yeah we sent the ashes back to her family and just know that I pushed their final button." she says and i chuckle. "Remind me to never mess with you." I say and she chuckles. "Then come with me when I go and torture people that mess with me so you can get that reminder." We chuckle. "Nkunzi malanga." "Sowungbeka phezulu kakhulu ke manje." We laugh. (You putting me on a high pedestal now.)

"Unjani uBonginkosi?" she asks. "Uright. His still as crazy as usual I don't think that will ever change." I answer and she chuckles. "His the one that made me enjoy my varsity years and made me become this party animal. I was such an innocent child that didn't like partying." "I believe the first part but you being innocent and not liking to party questionable." We chuckle.

"Okay I hardly went out to parties but when I met him hai I had the time of my life. How are his kids? Can't believe that dude is a father." she says and we laugh. "I was shocked when he told me he was settling down and starting a family. I thought I would be the first one to do it but it's the other way round." I say and she chuckles. "But it kind of humbled him." "A lot."

"Did you get any gifts from your family?" she asks. "I got money in my account." I answer and she chuckles. "Can we spend it?" "Why is that sentence plural." "Because you care for me and yeah you love spoiling me now don't you." I chuckle. "Eyami le mali ngeke ngidle nomunye muntu." (Its my money I won't spend it with someone else.) "uSino yena?" "Uzozibona." We chuckle. (She shall sort herself.)