Invasion?

Sthembiso's POV

After the meeting is over, my dad asks us to stay behind. After everyone leaves I see him sigh a sigh of relief. "That Melokuhle boy will be the end of me." he mumbles. "Don't worry we will deal with him and by the end of this year it will be over." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "I hope so. We need to go to all our warehouses and remove the stuff."

"But why would he start with us? Besides the fact that we killed his wife." says Sbongakonke. "In a game you always start with the strongest opponent so that once you get to the weakest its easier to defeat. I'm not saying any of us are weak but in his eyes one of us is weak and one of us is strong." answers dad. "So you think we are his strongest opponent?"

"Maybe I'm not sure but it's mostly revenge that's fueling him to deal with us first besides the strong and weak speech I just said." says dad. "So do you think he knows?" I ask. "About what?" "That we working together." "I don't know but I doubt he does cause he wouldn't have asked Amukelani for help if he knew." "Konje kukhona lokhu. If it really is about defeating the strong ones surely the Mngomezulu's might be next."

"But he won't eliminate them for now since he needs Amukelani by his side." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Then he's starting with the people his seeking revenge for." says Siphelele. "Which is us. The longer we sit here the more time we waste so can we go." I say. "Lets start with the warehouse that he wants to invade." says dad and we nod. "Where will we put our stock?"

"Don't worry i know of a place." answers dad. "Imoto?" I ask. (Car.) "Lets drive back home and then we will take our H1." We all stand up and go our separate ways. Isn't it nice ditching work to deal with other issues. I pass by my workplace and tell my PA to cancel my meetings and i take my stuff and drive back to my dad's house.

I get there and park my car and get inside the house. I go to the living room and find my mom watching TV. "Ndlovukazi." I greet. "Hi. Unjani?" she asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." "Nami ngiyaphila." "Your dad told me that you will be moving stuff." "Yeah. Melokuhle asked Amukelani to help him send a tip off." "To one of the warehouses?" "Yeah but we will clear all of them just in case." She nods.

"Let me enjoy watching drama from the TV." she says and i chuckle. "You should be helping us because your life is also involved." I say. "Last time I checked I'm not apart of this. I'm not like Amukelani's mom." I chuckle. "You've got jokes." "So I will be a good wife and sit back and relax." "You so dramatic." She chuckles. "So will you be moving with your work clothes."

"I have no choice cause I couldn't drive back to my place and get a pair of clothes." I say. "Take something from your dad's closet." she says and i nod. I stand up and go upstairs to the master bedroom. I get inside and move to the massive for no reason walk in closet and look for something to wear.

Me and my dad are roughly the same height his just slightly taller than me but I'm a bit more buff than him but I'm sure his clothes will fit. I change into a black Adidas tracksuit with a matching top and Adidas sneakers. At least we the same shoe size. I leave my clothes in my old room and go downstairs.

I find the others here and they have changed into Adidas tracksuits too. "Why didn't you guys tell me we had a memo?" I ask and they chuckle. "Why didn't you tell us seeing as though you are matching." says Siphelele. "I see you rocking dad's old time classic." says Sbongakonke. "I didn't have time to pass by my place."

"You actually your father's son right now." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "But I'm the better version." I say and we laugh. "Emaphushweni wakho." says dad and we chuckle. (In your dreams.) "Lets get going. We don't have enough time left." My dad takes the keys from the key rack and we go to the H1.