Grand entrance?

Amukelani's POV

I open the fridge and take out two bottles of water. I think I'm gonna need the water way more than him cause I can already feel my throat dry up. It's easy getting roped up in a web of lies but once the truth finally comes out its a mess and I'm a mess....Just breathe love you got this. As your subconscious I'm backing you up...

I go to the living room and give him the bottle of water and sit down. He mumbles a thank you and takes a sip of his water. Glad to see I ain't the only nervous one. We sit in silence just starring at the black TV. If I was to make the first move I don't even know what i am going to say. His the one that should talk since he insisted we talk things out. He clears his throat and i look at him.

"Why did you keep her away from me?" he asks. I don't know if i should tell him i knew on the day that he came that I was pregnant but I chose to keep quiet about it. I think some things are better of left in the dark cause I know he will hate me and i don't know what i would do if he tries to take her away from me. "My dad." I answer. "What did he do?"

"When I found out I was pregnant I went home to tell them because my stomach was starting to show so I went back. My dad didn't talk to me my entire pregnancy and i told my mom everything. She said that I must try reach out to you and i did but then it was no use. I told my mom that you weren't answering my calls so she told me that I should ask Langa to help me contact you but then my dad said that if i tell you about Sino then I must consider you dead meat. I didn't want to put your life in danger so I did what i thought was best at that time." I say.

"Four years Amukelani." he says. "I know four years is a long time but I was left with no choice. If I wanted to have you in her life one day then I had to respect my dad's orders and he thought that we would get back together after telling you about the pregnancy." I say. "Wow." "I'm sorry. I know sorry won't change anything or reverse the time but I really am sorry from the bottom of my heart."

"What changed now?" he asks. "I asked him why he prevented me all those years back he told me that he was still angry. You know how you guys are prideful and egotistical." I answer. "I don't know what else to say.." "I also don't know but just know that..." "Don't apologize Amukelani you've done too much apologizing now."

"You said she wasn't staying with you why?" he asks and my body tenses up. "I can't tell you." I answer. "So we still keeping secrets from each other?" "I can't tell you Sthembiso." "Why not?" "It's not just something I can talk about easily." "I shouldn't have bothered coming here cause you still keeping secrets." "I'm not." "You are Amukelani."

"I'm not." "Then why the fuck can't you tell me the reason why Sino lived in Joburg." he asks. "I just can't. Maybe one day but definitely not now." "Mxm. I'm leaving." "So are you in or out?" "About what?" "Sino. I need you to give me a straight answer now so I can tell Sino the truth cause I can't keep lying to her saying you going to come back and that you love her when you probably don't feel that way."

He looks at me for a while and sighs. "I'm in." he answers. "Are you sure Sthembiso I don't want you..." "I said I'm in dammit." I take my water and open the cap and drink. This conversation has left me thirsty. "Tell me about her." I close the bottle and smile a little.

"She's a cutie and is very shy when you meet her but once she's comfortable around you she's crazy. She's full of energy and she got her personality from me, not all of it but most of it. Sometimes the things she does reminds me of you and she likes all the attention and is very possessive over me so technically I can't carry my nieces and nephews for too long otherwise she will cause havoc." I say and he chuckles.