Own revenge?

Amukelani's POV

"So are you excited that you could be going into labour anytime soon?" I ask and she chuckles. "No, after what happened with you and going into labour I'm shitting my pants. I don't want to have any complications with her or me." answers Asanda. "Since you suffer from the same condition I guess you should expect that but maybe luck will be on your side. Does your baby have a big head?"

She takes the ultrasound from the fridge and hands it to me. "Please show me where she is you know I can't see these things." I say and she chuckles. "This is the baby's head and yes I will have a cesarean section because of the size of the head," we chuckle. "Here are the arms and legs. She's healthy and everything is good." "At least she is okay." She nods.

"You haven't shown me the nursery." I say. "Let's go then." We stand up and walk upstairs to the nursery room. I hope she comes out while I'm still here I don't want to miss the birth of any of my kids, I already missed one and i shall live to regret it at least Liyana wasn't mad about it but still I feel bad about missing Aviwe's birth.

We get inside the nursery and I'm just in awe. This is so cute and beautiful. "It's so cute. Your baby will be spoiled that's for sure." I say and she chuckles. "Her dad is the one that spoils her not me." she says. "You won't sbwl to spoil her too?" "I will once in a while." We chuckle. "This is beautiful I love it." "Thank you."

"And I love that it's spacious. There is a lot of space for her toys and all." I say. "Don't get me started on those her dad already has a bunch of teddies in the baskets." she says and i chuckle. "It's his first child and he wants to go all out for her. I mean I would too." "Yeah I'm excited to meet her. This thing of her invading my personal space I'm over it." We laugh.

"Nizoyeka ukuvula umlenze." I say and she smacks my arm. (You will stop spreading your legs.) "As if you didn't open yours." she says. "Mna I was like Mary they planted a baby in me and then told me to go and pick my own baby daddy." We laugh. "Yeah mama ka Sino." I chuckle. "But it's true i didn't have to spread my legs I just had to find the father." "And it landed on him." I nod and she laughs.

"Yeah the options were on a spinning wheel so I turned it around and it landed on him." I say and she chuckles. "Let's go back downstairs." I nod and we walk out and she closes the door. As we walking downstairs she winces and let's out a loud scream. "What is it?" "There is this huge pain on my belly." "Shit."

"What does shit mean?" she asks. "It means that you might go into labour. Tell me if it strikes again and I'll check how many minutes apart it is." I say and she sits on one of the steps. I hurry up to the nursery and take the hospital bags. I know what this means so let me just take them and get us out of here.

"I had another one." she says. "I think they are three minutes apart. Your water hasn't broke yet?" I ask and just then we hear a popping sound and we see liquid come out of her. "I'm going to cry." "Don't cry we will get to the hospital." "Please call Boikano my phone is on the counter in the kitchen." I nod and walk to the kitchen and fetch her phone.

I walk back to the stairs and i find her balling her eyes out. I sit next to her and rub her back soothingly. "Asanda don't cry it will be okay. Here's the phone talk to your man." I say. She takes the phone from me and dials his number. It rings three time before he answers and she puts it on loud speaker.

"Motho waka." he says and she giggles. (My love.) "Boikano I'm going into labour." says Asanda. "Labour as in you giving birth." "Yes sthandwa sami I'm going into labour." "Is Amukelani still with you?" "Yeah she is. I was just calling to let you know that my water broke so you will find us at the hospital."