Sister bond?

Amukelani's POV

"I see you ditched me so you can play house with your baby daddy." says Mzwa and i roll my eyes. I buckle Sino in her seat and give her her tablet so she can play games. I kiss her forehead and cheek and she giggles and repeats the action. I take my pillow and place it behind me and make myself comfy. "Uyaphapha uyezwa Mzwa ngoba mowuswela umsebenzi wokungihambisa ubona ukuthi kuncono ukhiphe isthukthezi sakho phezu kwami." I say and he chuckles.(you are forward just because you did not have the duty to fetch me now you going to take your boredom on me.)

"I mean I got denied my job because you wanted to go play lovey dovey with him and i don't blame you but sisi give me a earlier heads up next time you decide to do this again. If he says he wants to fetch you from the airport when you come back let me know Saturday afternoon not Sunday afternoon when it's time to leave." he says and i roll my eyes. "Shut up Mzwandile." He laughs.

"Mzwandile lala I'm sure ubuthongo bukuphethe shem sebenzi sami." I say and he laughs. (sleep I'm sure you are tired my worker.)  "Ngiyavelelwa phela mina manje." he says. (To go is to see.) "Nawe lezinto ozikhulumayo zingiphatha kanjalo."(the things you are saying make me feel that way.) "It is so nice making fun of you and your boyfriend." I take my pillow and throw it at him. "Voestek mahn you piece of shit." "Swear word mamá." "I'm sorry princess it's just that this idiot loves pissing me off."

"Okay askies Mngomezulu thatha umcamelo wakho." he says and throws it back at me and i catch it. (take your pillow.) I place it back in its original position and i make myself comfortable. "Thula wena Mzwandile ngoba unesidina azikho izinto ozikhulumayo." I say. (Keep quiet because you are annoying and you talking nonsense.) "Ngiyaxolisa ngicela uxolo kuwe Mngomezulu." I roll my eyes. (I'm sorry i ask for forgiveness from you.) "Shut up and sleep Mzwandile." "Okay." He chuckles and i roll my eyes.

£

We finally land in Joburg and it feels good to be back home. I know Durban is my home now but Joburg will forever be number one in my heart. The air hostess and Mzwa take our suitcases and we get out of the plane. They put the things in the boot and i buckle Sino in her carseat and get inside. I greet the driver and close my eyes and rest my head on the window.

Mzwa gets inside and they drive off. Why do I miss him right now? My mind is not okay. I'm thinking and feeling things that don't really exist. I doubt he even misses me he only misses Sino so there is no reason for me to miss him because he doesn't feel the same way about me. I'm really happy that I will see my family again. I really missed them. I should stick to missing them not him.

We get back home and i unbuckle Sino from her carseat and we head out. "Can you please leave my suitcases in my bedroom." I say and Mzwa nods. "Mamá tired." she mumbles. "I know you are tired but let's go greet Abuela first and then you will go and sleep." "Abuela?" I nod and she squeals. Now that tiredness is gone. Kids kodwa.

We get inside the house and go straight to the kitchen. I find my mom and dad giggling over something and i roll my eyes. Sometimes their PDA gets to me. Like why do they have to be this open. "Don't roll your eyes just greet us." says dad and i chuckle. "Abuela, mkhulu!" shouts Sino and i chuckle and place her down and she runs to hug the both of them.

"We missed you Sino." says mom. "Miss too Abuela and Mkhulu." she says and i smile. "I missed you too Asante." says dad. "Ninjani?" I ask. "Siyaphila wena." "I'm good too." "Come for a hug too and don't stand there like an idiot." "Okay no need for you to come for me guys." I walk towards them and they pull me in for a hug. It's so nice being treated like a baby even at my big age. I missed being treated this way.