Love him?

Amukelani's POV

"It was good seeing you guys I hope to see you again soon maybe we can hang out as friends." says Khanyisa and we bid her farewells . "Don't worry we will never chill as friends." says Sthembiso and i chuckle. "Mamá who that?" asks Sino. "Daddy's friend." I answer. "Girfriend?" We laugh. "No just friend." She nods.

"Sino we want to tell you something." I say. I know me leaving will break her heart and she will think I'm leaving her for good. "Mmm." "Mommy has to leave." "Where?" "I have to go somewhere far for a couple of weeks." "Me?" "You going to stay with daddy and gogo, mkhulu and your cousins will visit you."

Her bottom lip starts to quiver and she let's the tears fall. "Mamá don't go." she says and the tone of her voice breaks something in me. One would swear I am going away forever but I'm not. "Come here nana." She comes to my side and I place her on my lap. "I won't be gone forever. Daddy will be there and i will always call you guys just like daddy does."

"Don't go mamá." she says. "I'm sorry princess but I have to. I promise I will bring you nice stuff when I come back." I say and she nods. I wipe away her tears and kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips and she repeats the action. "You must cheer up. You will get to spend a lot of time with daddy and abobabomcane bakho." She nods.

"Don't worry daddy won't go anywhere and we can always call mommy before you sleep and in the morning depending on the time zone you in." says Sthembiso.  "Pomise?" she asks. "Promise little princess." I say and the three of us interlock our pinky fingers together and he kisses them which causes her to smile. I don't know when we decided to do this but it's cute and i love it.

"Okay mamá you go. I stay with daddy." says Sino. "You sure?" I ask. "Yes mamá. I big girl." "That you are." I start tickling her and she laughs. I see Sthembiso starring at the both of us and there is an emotion in his eyes that i can't depict clearly but it's a good one. "Okay let's not make daddy feel left out." She giggles.

She goes to his side and she starts tickling him. I take my phone and snap a couple of photos of them. They look so cute together and the Khoza genes are coming out strongly. Sthembiso looks a lot more like his mother than the other three that's what I've noticed about him. I think that's why I find him the most handsome.

We go to back to eating and the stunt Khanyisa pulled is still being replayed by my mind. I wish there was an off button so I can stop playing it. This girl I don't know who she is and where she comes from but she better not come here with her hoe tactics. If she wants Sthembiso she can ask him out without throwing shade at me.

"Why does it seem like you are annoyed?" he asks. "I'm annoyed?" I ask. "Ushingile. Your resting bitch face is on a hundred and ten." I chuckle.(You look sour.) "It's nothing serious." "Is it about what Khanyisa said?" "No. I can never be bothered with what she has to say. Whichever woman sweeps you off your feet good for them they just have to accept my daughter qha."

"Mmm. How do you know Khanyisa?" he asks. "It's complicated but she's from the past." I answer and he stares at me for a second. "Okay." We finish eating the whole three course meal and he pays the bill and we leave. Sino is walking in the middle and she's holding both our hands. I'm sure she enjoys the fact that she can hold both her parents hands like this.

"Sino doesn't need anything neh?" he asks. "No yonkinto eyakhe isese right." I answer and he nods. (Everything of hers is okay.) He unlocks the car and i open the door and put her in her car seat and close the door. I get inside the passenger's side and close the door. Sthembiso gets in the car and he brings the ignition to life.