No involvement?

Sthembiso's POV

I finish cleaning up the house and i disconnect my phone from the speaker. I go upstairs and take a nice, long bath to relax and detangle the knots on my body. It's been a while since I've used the tub and it feels good using it now because my body is tense.

I finish after 45 minutes and i drain the tub and clean it. I wrap a towel around my lower waist and walk to the closet and look for an outfit to wear. I settle for black chino pants and a olive green turtleneck. I pair it up with white Puma sneakers and i wear my gold wrist watch. I put my phone in the pocket and go downstairs.

I take my car keys from the key rack and head out without forgetting to lock the doors. I get inside my car and bring the ignition to life. I drive off and head to Amukelani's house. I shuffle my playlist and the song Ngud by Kwesta ft Casper Nyovest  starts playing.

When this song came out it was a hit and still is. When we never had any life problems and you just had to stress about partying only. Just kidding but it's a really dope song. I arrive at Amukelani's place and the security guards call her and let her know I'm here. They open the gate and i drive in.

I park my car in the driveway and get out. I walk to the door and knock twice and it opens. "Daddy!" shouts Sino. "Hi princess." I greet and pick her up and throw her in the air. She's wearing cute animated black leggings and a black sweater. "Miss you daddy." "I missed you too princess." I kiss her cheek and forehead and she giggles.

I get inside the house and close the door. "Hai shem uyashesha Sinokuhle." says Amukelani. "Miss him." says Sino and i chuckle. "I'm not saying anything I'm just saying that you fast. Uright?" "Ngisharp wena." I say. "I'm good. Let me go fetch her snack then we can go." I nod.

She walks to the kitchen and she comes back a few seconds later with her bag. "You encouraging the child to wear black always." I say and she chuckles. "Black is the new black. I try to buy her bright clothes but it ain't easy." she says and i chuckle. We get out and she locks the door.

She takes out Sino's car seat from her car and transfers it to my car. I buckle her up and get inside the driver's seat. "Can I connect." she says. "I was enjoying my playlist." I say. "My playlist is better than yours." I roll my eyes. "Let us not start a debate you won't finish." She chuckles.

"So please can I connect." She gives me her puppy eyes and i sigh. "Connect." I say and she squeals. "Such a good father and co-parent. I will never ever replace you even in the next life I choose you." "The way you so excited over controlling the radio I wonder how you would be like at your wedding."

"If you referring to our wedding then hell yeah I'll be thanking you like this but if its another one, no thank you." she says and we laugh. She connects her phone to the radio and the song I bet by Ciara starts playing. "You are so flirtatious Amukelani. Umtanami udliswa ikhandlela." (My child is a third wheel.) I say and we laugh. She gives Sino her snack and she starts eating.

It still feels surreal sometimes that I have a child. Like when I talk about her and say she's mine I'm like oh I have a child. "Agazi niks umntanakho." she says.  (Your child doesn't know anything.) "She does. She's so lonely right now while her parents or more especially her mom is flirting with her dad." I say. "Okay then I'll stop but you can't say you don't enjoy it."

"You must focus on your boyfriend and flirt with him." I say and she rolls her eyes which causes me to chuckle. "He is not my boyfriend. That good gentleman that you saw me with is my sneaky link." she says. "Make him yours." "No. His too much of a good person and i don't do good i like bad." I laugh. "Siyazbona emhlabeni." (We see them all.)