Rid of her?

Amukelani's POV
Trigger warning: Contains some scenes of torture but they are not too gruesome. If you not comfortable just go to the time skip🔊⚠️

I pour her with water and she coughs violently and i laugh. "Where am I?" asks Khanyisa. "You at your enemy's place." I answer and she scoffs. "Oh it's you I thought Sthembiso would be here." I take the chair from the corner and sit down. "Why would you think that?" She chuckles. "I don't know just to see his face again." I roll my eyes.

"Tough luck you have to deal with my ugly face until you actually die." I say and she chuckles. "I didn't think you would turn out this way. You were once a sweet girl." she says. "Nami I also didn't think so but certain shit changes you either for the better or worse." She chuckles. "You should have died." "And leave my daughter with who?"

"It doesn't matter naye self she wasn't supposed to be here. Both you and that stupid daughter of yours interuppeted my plans. Things would have worked out if you hadn't been there or decided to confess to him about your stupid baby." she says. "You know a lot about me neh?" I ask. "A lot shem." "Educate me about me. I would also like to know."

"The fact that you are using Melokuhle. I've tried telling him numerous times but he doesn't believe me. He thinks I'm still bitter about the fact that you got to Sthembiso before I could hence I'm coming up with lies. This war would have gone according to plan had you died now these fools will be joining me soon." she says. "How long have you guys been stalking us?" I ask and she chuckles.

"Four years striaght we were waiting for the perfect moment to do it." she answers. "Shem you should have controlled this whole thing cause you could have won against us now you let your retarded brother do the things." I say. "His not my brother his my cousin." "Isn't that the same thing in the black culture." She rolls her eyes.

"Unesidina wena." she says and i laugh. (You annoy me.) "I've been told numerous times." I say and she scoffs. "Why don't you want to get your own revenge at his dad? You could actually succeed cause you are already close to them because of this baby of yours." "Because if you knew your facts before you decided to attack me you would have known that his dad was the hero in this." She laughs.

"Are you in love with him to that point that you are oblivious to the facts in front of you." she says. "I'm not in love with him and you are the one oblivious to the facts." I say and she rolls her eyes. "What facts do you have?" "His the one that made sure the deals with those buyers didn't go through." "The human traffickers?" I nod.

"How?" she asks. "I don't know how he did it but he did and i think he did something to make our parents find us sooner cause the location that we were kept at we would have never been found unless the person from the inside snitched. Have you forgotten that day when we ran away." I answer and she shakes her head no. "Melokuhle is a bastard." I chuckle. "What did he say?"

"He said that Sthembiso's dad is at fault for everything that happened at the kidnapping another reason why he declared war on the Khoza's. That's when I decided to push my own agenda to get rid of him cause that kidnapping did a number on me." she answers. "You should have never trusted him in fact you should have never gotten yourself involved cause look now you about to die." I say and she chuckles.

"I would have died either ways in the hands of another person." she says and i chuckle. "Shall we get into it?" I ask. "Lets get it over and done with. I hope you live better after killing me." "I've killed a lot of people either causalities or vele I wanted them gone and i lived ten times better when they were gone. With you I will even throw a party." She chuckles.