Downfall?

Amukelani's POV
Bogota, Colombia.

I've finally landed and I've never felt so jetlagged in my life. It's been a while since I've travelled to this side and i feel out of place. The guards take our suitcases and we get inside the private car. My uncle takes the front seat while I sit in the back with my mom. I'm excited to see the rest of my family cause I really miss them. Talking on the phone and being in person is two different things.

I wish Sino was here with me now but it's okay. I hope and pray Sthembiso takes care of her properly and doesn't expose my child to that woman. I thought Khanyisa was a nice person but that stunt she pulled was low even for her. But hey I'm going to let it go cause it's not my business. If they want each other they can have each other just as long as my daughter is well taken care of.

"You in your mind." says tío. "More like jetlagged." I say and he chuckles. "Fifteen hours in a plane is no joke." We laugh. "But then you will be the first one to want to turn up with your cousins when we get there." "Of course i miss them and this is how we bond." "Mxm." I chuckle. "So when are we meeting up with Alejandro?" "Tomorrow." I nod.

I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. I really miss my baby and i wonder if she misses me too. I guess I got used to her being back that it's hard being separated from her. This mission better end soon so I can go back and cuddle with my favourite princess. "She's suffering from I miss my child syndrome." says ma. "At least I never have to go through that shit in life." says tío and i giggle.

We arrive after 30 minutes of driving. I flutter my eyes open and yawn. I stretch my arms and legs out and get out of the car. I open the boot and take some of my suitcases and head inside the house. I'm hungry ngapha I'm jetlagged ngapha I miss my daughter like kuningi okuyenzakalayo empilweni yami. (there is a lot going on in my life.) I open the door and leave the bags by the foyer.

This house is still the same as I remember. I've never seen such a big house and i don't understand why it is this big. I feel like I'm in a hotel when I'm here with different floors for different things. This first floor consists of kitchen, living room and dining room number one with a bathroom

I walk to the living room and i find my cousin, Aurora, sitting watching Tv. "Bitch I'm back." I say and she screams. She stands up and runs and pulls me in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you cow." she says. "I missed you too goat." She chuckles. "Okay now you killing me." She breaks away from the hug and kisses my cheek.

"Where is your mamá?" she asks. "She's outside with tío Antonio." I answer and she runs outside. I wonder where Abuela is. I go back to the foyer and take my suitcases and climb the elevator to get to my bedroom. This is fifth floor where there are bedrooms only. It's in the far end of the passage so it takes a while to get there. I get inside and it's still the same way I left it just clean.

I put my suitcases on the bed and start unpacking and placing my clothes neatly in the closet. I finish unpacking my clothes and take a blanket from the closet and climb on the bed and sleep.

£

"Despierta perra." (Wake up bitch.)  says Aurora. "Hai fokof mahn I want to sleep." I mumble. She starts shaking me violently and i open my eyes and slap her. "I know I woke you up violently but it doesn't give you the right to slap me like that." "Like you said you woke me up violently and i retaliated." She rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Salgamos de discoteas." (Lets go out clubbing.)