Mommy and daddy?

Amukelani's POV

"Amukelani Mngomezulu wake up from the dead." says Mihlali. "I'm not dead as you can see I'm still breathing." I say. "It looks like you weren't your chest was still you had me there for a second. Ucabangani?" (What are you thinking?) "Niks." (Nothing.) "Really?" "200%." "If you say so." "What's up?"

"So I was thinking about the wedding." she answers. "Now you want to start planning it?" I ask. "You know i have my hesitation on planning it now but his insistent and i do want to get married to him by the end of this year so I need to start planning." "I'm so happy that you getting married you know." She smiles. "Me too."

"So what do you need help with?" I ask. "Everything. My family is that side so they can't really be of much assistance besides them giving me input on how they feel about certain things." she answers. "Where do we start? I'm not used to such I'm used to attending not planning." She chuckles. "Siyafana mina nawe but I guess we should start with the dress." (We are the same.)

"Yeah that's the most important part cause you need to look the best. You need to outshine them all if I find someone that's trying to outshine you I will kick them out cause we can't have someone outdoing the doer." I say and she laughs. "Knowing you I know you would do something like that." she says and we laugh. "Okay then have you searched for boutiques that sell proper shit." She shakes her head no.

"Well I was hoping you can help me cause I don't know where to start." she says. "Okay let's go on Instagram and look for the best 10 and narrow it down to three in the end." I say and she nods. She takes out her phone and we start searching for boutiques on Instagram and we manage to pick the final three.

"Okay at least we found those three easily." she says. "Me too...I'm thinking of going to Joburg this weekend. I leave Friday afternoon and come back Sunday evening." I say. "Is everything okay or you just want to visit them?" "I want to visit them and i guess I need to have that family support after finding out everything. Not that I don't notice your support but you know family matters too." "There is no need to explain I understand. Are you taking Sino with you?"

"Yeah I am she misses my mom and I'm sure she misses her cousins too. I just need to be with family and maybe I'll be okay with everything when I come back and you won't have to worry about me anymore." I say. "I'll always worry about you mgeh no matter what." she says and i smile. "Don't worry the feeling is mutual." We chuckle.

"So manje do you have a budget for your wedding?" I ask and she chuckles. "The sky is the limit boo." she answers and i smile. "Inkomo zami ziyeza maduzane ke." We laugh. (My cows are coming soon.) "Ziyeza sthandwa sami maduzane uhlabe sibe nomcimbi."(they are coming soon my love and you will slaughter and have a party.) "Of course and it's your family and friends that are invited only." We laugh.

"We shall eat kahle moes." she says and i laugh. "Of course sthandwa you know when I host parties I host the real deal." I say. "Speaking of which we haven't been to one in a while." "I know like I've never been sober for this long." She high fives me and we laugh. "We need to go out this sobriety is too much for me." "Let's wait for the bachelorette party cause trust me it's gonna be lit." She smiles.

"I can't wait." she says and i smile. "So where are you hosting the white wedding here or in Joburg?" I ask. "I'm thinking of doing it in Joburg and then we do umembeso wethu on that Sunday and then the following week we fly them out to Durban so we can have umabo and the traditional wedding in his homestead." I nod.