Seeking revenge?

Sthembiso's POV

I finish hitting the treadmill and head to the open space I usually work out at with Amukelani. This gym has been feeling empty and boring without her. Yes I may be annoyed that I see her everyday but she has that vibe and energy she carries wherever she goes that makes you attracted and want to know her or keep her next to you but for me it would be dangerous to do either of the above. We are better of as co-parents.

I spread my place mat and do a bit of cardio exercises. I play around with the weights a bit and once I'm done i pack my stuff and leave. I check the coast around me to make sure I'm not being followed. Ever since I saw that golf following me to the meeting I've been very precautious and extra aware of everything in my surroundings. I've had to tighten the security at home and work so they don't get to my employees in case I'm not there.

I put my stuff in the boot and get inside the car. I bring the ignition to life and reverse the car out of the parking lot and drive off. I shuffle my playlist and the song If this isn't love by Jennifer Hudson starts playing.

If this isn't love tell me what it is
I could be dreaming or just going crazy now
If this isn't love tell me what it is
Cause I've never felt like this baby
If this isn't love
L-O-V-E what is to me
If this isn't love
L-O-V-E what is to me
L-O-V-E

I arrive at Sino's creche to pick her up. I get out of the car and walk inside. The moment she sees me she runs to me and i catch her and throw her in the air. "Unjani princess?" I ask. "Good daddy." she answers. I take her school bag from her teacher and we leave. I buckle her in her car seat and place her bag next to her and get inside the car.

"Mekunjani esikolweni?" I ask. (How was school?) "Fine." she answers. "Mekuright phela." She giggles. "We have a school concert and we learn songs for concert. Lebone make me laugh." "What did she say to make you laugh?" "She said her mom don't know how to sing." I chuckle. "How can your friend say that about her mother." She giggles.

"Mamá know how to sing. She sing nice song." says Sino. "She is a good singer." I say and think about some of the moments where we used to sing and just be in our own world. Let me snap out of it. "Can you sing daddy?" "Yes I can sing." "Please sing." "Not now later." "When read story." "Yeah when I read you a story I will also sing for you." She squeals and claps her hands excitedly.

We get back home and we get out of the car and head inside. I put my bags in my room and we walk to her room and put her school bag down. I open the bag and take out the diary to check for any letters and it's about the concert that's coming up end of September. I put the diary inside the bag and zip it. "Daddy toilet." "Gijima." (Run.)

One thing I've noticed about her is that she likes asking to go to the toilet. She's bringing her school like tendencies home and at first I found it weird that why is she always asking for permission and then I remembered that at school you don't just leave the classroom. I hear the toilet flushing and the tap running. A minute later she walks in and climbs the bed.

"Come let's change your uniform." I say. She tries to run away from me but I grab her by her legs and drag her and she starts laughing. I start tickling her and she laughs. "Stop daddy." "Why were you running away?" "Askies." I chuckle and stop tickling her. She takes a deep breath and i chuckle. "Are you willing to co-operate with me now." She nods and let's out a little giggle.