1. The Beginning.

In a hospital in the city of Barbinga, a baby girl was born. She was very beautiful. Everyone was so happy to see her. After some days the doctor discharged the mother and the child. She along with all her attendants came home. The grandmother of the baby welcomed both the mother and the daughter, prayed for their good health and good life, and then blessed them both.

All the people around there were very happy, they were taking the baby in their arms one by one, and all of them were enjoying the moment very much.

After five days the whole family decided to celebrate the baby's Christendom ceremony. All the members of the family and the neighbours uttered different nicknames for the baby; and they called her according to their suitability. But the baby's mother didn't like nicknaming the child.

So she went to her father-in-law and requested him for a good name for the baby. Her father-in-law liked the idea and accepted it.

The next morning the whole house was decorated very beautifully all the relatives were busy with their work. And the baby was laying in the crib and playing with her hanging toys. After some time the grandfather of the child told everyone to gather in the hall for baptising the child.

All the relatives gathered in the hall. They had dressed themselves in their best attire. The priest had also come. He saw that everything was ready and organised in the same manner as he had instructed.

After the priest and every member of the family stood around the crib the naming ceremony began. Naina kept the baby on the floor. The baby saw so many things around her like money, books, the statue of gods, gold, silver, pen, jewellery, toys, and so on. After watching so many things the baby was not able to stop herself and started crawling and clutching them. She went near the pen and was going to pick it up, but suddenly she turned and picked up the gold and pushed that to one of her relatives.

Everyone was surprised by this and then the priest predicted pondering a while that she was going to be so much kind-hearted and hardworking girl in her future that all riches and prosperity would leg and goddess Saraswati would confer blessings, wisdom and success bountifully. After calculating her sun sign and constellation in which she was born correctly he proclaimed that her name must start with the letter "S" and end with the letter "A".

Everybody thought and battled over the fittest name they thought suitable for the baby; the grandpa roared " Shut-up you fools, none of you could think of good name; Butrutapsa's grandchild she is and none of you should ever dare call her other than SWARNA." All the neighbours and relatives heard this declaration in amazement for they had never anticipated such a robust and challenging voice of the grandfather.

Everyone asked him why he chose such a name. He explained " Look, as the priest said name must start with S and end with A, and my child tapped gold out of all these things. So I say her Swarna. "

The priest poked in " guys listen to me; I think none of us could propose a better name than Swarna for the child. In fact Swarna is the name of gold in Sanskrit - one of the ancient languages of the world. So I vote for the name."

Everybody fell silent then one by one they called Swarna and new was unanimously accepted.

16 years later, now Swarna grew up and also had a younger brother named Rocky. She was a very good Student. She studies in the same school in which her father Mr. Yash had studied at a time. She was a very good speaker, reader, listener, and writer. This year she was going to face her first national level examination.

Swarna was under great pressure. She studied for longer durations. One day she got to know that her mother was very sick. She told her mother to go to hospital for a check-up. Her parents went to the hospital and after the check-up. The doctor told them that they need to do an hysterectomy.

Her mother was very upset to think of the surgery as it is very painful to fall under surgeon's blade. Still she agreed because her condition was critical. This was like a bold from the blue for Swarna. She had been managing the whole house for many weeks because of her mother's illness and now she would have to nurse her mother post surgery apart from administering the mother's duty in her home. She assured, "Don't worry mummy I can handle things; I shall not let you perish as such."

After ten days of operation, Naina was carried in home. Swarna's final examination was knocking at the door. So she resumed her studies along with household chores. After one month Swarna's examination ended, and she patiently waited for her results.

TIME SKIPS 3 MONTHS LATER.

Result was declared. Swarna saw the result sheet with a lot of suspicion and suspense. To her surprise Swarna scored very good grades. What next now she thought. She considered the expectations of her parents, the planning of her friends and the comments of her teachers. She finally resolve to study business and accounting.