36. Stress Stroke.

Kai took Swarna to the hospital and admitted her into the emergency ward. The doctors started her treatment. Siya came there with Yua and other members. She wanted to go inside the emergency room. But Kai didn't allow her.

She was crying and asking Kai to let her go inside. But Kai was not listening to her. He was very angry with Siya's behaviour. But he couldn't say anything to her because she was not her family.

After some time Sam and Zack also came there. They asked Yua about Swarna's situation. Yua said, "Kai is not allowing any of us to go and see her. So I don't have any idea about her situation. Even the doctors are not out yet that we could ask anything.

You guys are our last hope just go and ask him to let you guys go inside."

Both of them came to Kai and asked him about Swarna's situation. Kai told them everything that happened at the terrace. And then at last he said that Swarna's condition was very critical. All the best doctors in the hospital were doing her treatment. But she was not responding to anything.

Sam said, "Can you call the doctor out of the ward for a minute. Please it's necessary for Swarna." Kai nodded his head and asked the nurse to call the doctor outside.

After some time the doctor came out and asked Kai why he called him, so he said that Sam and Zack need to talk to him. The doctor said, "Look Mr. Kai she is not responding to any of the treatment. We can't do anything except electrical treatment.

And we have to do this treatment as fast as possible. So tell me whatever you wanted to say but fastly."

Then Zack gave a machine to the doctor and asked him to fix it on Swarna's right hand near the joint of the wrist and arm. He said, "After fixing it on her hand press this button and then whatever you see on the screen, note it down and let me see it. Please do it fastly."

The doctor asked him why? He replied that he would tell him after the outcome of the details. The doctor went inside the ward and did according to the instructions given by Zack.

AFTER 10 MINUTES.

The doctor came out with the machine and the note. He gave the note and the machine to Zack. Zack was watching the results. Sam said, "I don't have the strength to see it. Just tell me everything is normal."

Zack said, "Heartbeat - 51 times in a minute, blood pressure - not in control, stress level - 1 percent after the second stage." He started crying after saying all those things. No one understood what happened there and why Zack suddenly started crying.

Sam took out a little bottle of medicine and gave it to the doctor and said, "Swarna was suffering from stress stroke. It has three-stage. She has crossed the second stage right now. Her regular doctor is coming here in some time.

But she can't handle the pressure of the stress attacking on her brain for a longer time. So give this medicine to her, so that she can rest for some time." Then the doctor went inside the ward with the medicine.

Zack was crying and Sam was trying to stop him. Kai was also worried about Swarna. But he was not showing his worry to anyone. Yua was standing in a corner with Siya. After some time Siya came near to Sam and Zack and requested them to let her go inside the ward. At this moment not only Kai but Sam and Zack also got angry.

Sam said, "Siya you are just like my daughter. In the past, I had never said anything to you. I had never blamed you for anything. Whenever I used to get angry because of you, I used to think that only luck gives us the chance to help other people.

And when I have got this opportunity that I can help you, then why should I waste my good deeds which I had done for you with my anger.

That's why I never told you anything. But remember that you are responsible for this condition of Swarna today. Remember Siya, if anything happens to her today, I will do anything to make you regret what you did today. I will forget who you are! And what do you mean to her?

And now when we can't go inside, how will you go? Just go there and sit down and if you don't want to sit then you can go home."

Siya came back to her seat while crying. Yua said, "I told you not to go to them now. But you didn't listen to me. So are you realizing your mistake?"

Siya said, "I am sorry. I won't do this next time. But please tell me that Dima will come back to me like before." Yua tapped on her back and said, "Nothing will happen to your Dima. She will come back to you. Don't worry. Just pray for her."

AFTER TWO HOURS.

Everyone was worried and stressed about Swarna. Kai Sam and Zack were moving here and there in the corridor because of the tension. Siya, Yua, and all the other members were sitting. All of them were waiting eagerly for the doctor.

The regular doctor of Swarna arrived to the hospital. Sam told her everything and the current situation of Swarna. The doctor went inside the emergency ward. She gave some stress-relevant medicines to Swarna and then started her treatment.

AFTER THREE HOURS.

Treatment came to end, the doctor came outside. She said, "Swarna is out of danger. She will come to her senses after ten hours. You can meet her then.

But there is bad news too. She crossed the second stage and has also reached 15% of the third level. Now any medicine will not work on her body. But her blood pressure and heartbeat have fluctuated a lot recently. So I am giving you some medicines which will help her body to come back to its normal position again.

Now you guys have to be more careful. Now even a little stress can increase her stress level. So make sure that she lives happily all the time and takes stress as low as possible."

Zack and Sam thanked the doctor and dropped her in the parking. They came back to the emergency ward. They saw that hospital staffs were shifting Swarna to the normal room. They all went to the room with the staffs.

IN THE ROOM

The doctor said, "Only one person can stay here. So please decide who is going to live here and the rest of you please go to your house."

Kai said, "Siya is also suffering from a great trauma right now. She needs someone you guys shall go home with her. I will stay here with Swarna and the doctor's here know me better than you all. So please don't worry and go home. And don't say no.

Please I insist on staying here. And if I need anything there are mobile phones also. So I will call you for help. You guys shall go."

Sam said, "Okay. But if you need anything then call me immediately. " Kai nodded his head and then all of them headed towards their house. Kai went inside the room and sat on the couch kept there.