91. Regret.

The next day Kai woke up earlier than usual and saw that Mr. Joshi was going somewhere, by looking at his attire he thought that Mr. Joshi was going for jogging. He asked him if he could join him. Mr. Joshi agreed and both of them went out.

Kai was unaware of the roots so he asked Mr. Joshi about the way to the hotel where all the STM members were staying. Mr. Joshi told him to follow him from back both of them were jogging on the side street and after sometime hey reached to the hotel.

Mr. Joshi asked him why he came there. Kai looked at him and said, "Do you regret your decision of not believing your daughter?" Mr. Joshi glared him and said, "I am noticing from yesterday your behaviour is little strange. I don't know why but I think you know something related to Swarna my daughter." He nodded his head and replied him that his conclusion was right.

Mr. Joshi was shocked because in those years no one told him that they knew something related to Swarna, but he was the first one. He doubted on him and asked him what and how he knew anything about his daughter. Kai smiled and asked him to wait for a few minutes.

Five minutes later Siya came there she hugged Kai and asked him about his sudden disappearance. He said, "I will tell you everything but first meet him!" He introduced her to Mr. Joshi but he wasn't able to recognize her. Kai asked him to remember the last day he met his daughter. He thought for some time and suddenly said, "She was also there with my daughter. She was the girl whom my daughter was helping."

Kai smiled and said, "Siya now you go and remember one thing, you can't pick your Dima's call, even if she calls you regularly and for hours. Understand, tell this to all your uncles too bye." Siya nodded her head and went away.

Kai said, "She is the girl whom your daughter accepted and became her mother, and now she is my daughter too. Mr. Joshi your daughter Swarna is my wife and Siya's mother and she is alive!" Mr. Joshi was shocked to hear that. He wanted to ask him about her and he was not able o control him from calling her.

But Kai stopped him and then he himself called Swarna. On the call he changed his voice and sounded like he was injured and said, "Swarna we were coming back to Soubuan but on the highway a truck hit our car. I am injured while saving Siya but she was injured more than me and." He didn't said more than that and cut the call.

After doing all those drama he told all the stories of Swarna to Mr. Joshi everything related to her life about Yang and Kevin's, how and why they got married, her position in the business world and many more things. He was happy because his daughter was alive but sad because she was not with them.

He said, "She doesn't believe that we will support her and that's the reason why she hid the truth of her existence from all of us. These all are my fault. If I had talked to her that day may be I am not standing here today."

Kai said, "All those things happened in the past now focus on the present. She is coming here today because of Siya and she is very angry on you all. I am fooling her so that she comes here but remember one thing when she will find out the truth she can kill me too because she never wanted to meet anyone from her previous life. Try to convince her so that she forgives you all and come back to you and try to save my life too."

He asked Kai about her nature and behaviour so that he could prepare himself for the next step. Kai told him everything that he knows about Swarna and after listing to all those things Mr. Joshi was regretting his decision even more because Swarna had changed himself totally in those seven years.

The Swarna whom Mr. Joshi knew was not a machine but the person about whom Kai told him was a machine who knows how to work all the time, according to him she was emotionless too. She doesn't feel anything for anyone, and she was a mercy less lady.

They came back to his house and told everything to everyone. They all were shocked to hear that Swarna was alive and she was currently living in Soubuan. Swarna's mother started crying in happiness and regret. After a few minutes they all started decorating the house for welcoming Swarna home.

On the other hand Swarna was trying to call Siya and Kai regularly but none of them were picking the calls, she was even trying to call the other STM members but they all were not receiving the calls too. She was tensed and in the tension she booked her flight for Kriratmechal.