84. Pleasure of Love.

When Kai reached home he found a message from his mother. She told him to join them for dinner along with Swarna and Siya that night because granny wanted to have dinner with all her family members.

Kai discussed the message with Swarna and asked if she wanted to join him. She agreed for going to his house with him and Siya. After getting her answer Kai texted back to her mother that they were coming to join them for the dinner tonight.

After that, at night he left for his parent's house with Swarna and Siya. Everyone was happy while having their meal together with the whole family. Especially granny, she was the only one who was looking like the happiest person that night.

After having their meals granny asked Kai and Swarna to stay there for that night. They both have no other option because they don't want to hurt granny's feelings. So they decided to stay at the villa Kai's parent's house for that night.

Siya had become a good friend of Kai's younger sister Eun, so she went to her room for sleeping with her. On the other hand, Kai and Swarna went back to their room. They both did the same thing which they have done in the past when they lived at that home before.

Kai's slept on the sofa and Swarna slept on the bed. That night got over all of them went back to their house after having breakfast with the family members again in the morning.

AT HOUSE

Swarna and Siya were sitting on the sofa while hearing Kai's speech which he had prepared for the meeting with Swarna and Mr. Kumar.

He was getting very nervous after completing each sentence of the speech. Swarna was just hearing all his rubbish because he doesn't need to write all those long essays. And Siya was consoling him while saying that he was doing very well.

After getting all those praises from Siya he got more confident and started saying his lines more confidently. He was looking very happy to do all those things. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Swarna opened the door and found Sam standing outside. She asked him to come inside and closed the door.

He came inside the house and sat on the sofa along with Siya and Kai. Swarna took three glasses of water and gave them to Siya, Sam, and Kai. And told Siya to go to her room and complete her homework.

She went away from there. Then Swarna asked Sam why he came there that day. Sam immediately drank the whole glass of water and after keeping the glass on the table he said, "I am not able to wait any longer to propose to Anisha. So I asked my whole animation team to work on the new game. And Zack was also helping me with his team members so we are going to complete the game in the next two days.

After that, I can propose to Anisha. So today I came here to tell you two about this new news. So now you two tell me do you both like this new strategy?"

Swarna said, "Seriously, I just can't believe that you are not able to control your excitement. I am surprised to see this love bird side of yours. But I have to say that you are extremely excited to propose to Anisha that you can't even wait for one month to complete the game yourself."

Sam stared at her and said, "Okay that's it now don't start taunting me in any manner." Both Swarna and Kai started laughing at him, not because he said those lines but because he was saying all those things like a jealous 5-year-old child.

He again said at last before going back to his house, "I am going to complete the game within two days. But now I can't handle the pressure of the happiness, the pleasure of the love which in my opinion I am gonna have. I am very very excited about this plan."

After saying that he left and Kai closed the door, they both talked for some time on different topics and then went back to do their normal daily work. While working Kai got a text from Ece that she was going abroad for her further studies tomorrow.

He was sad because he didn't lived with her normally like he used to, but he was happy too because no one would create any problem for him due to Swarna. He wasn't able to say hello nicely to her so he wanted to say goodbye nicely to her. So he texted her back that he would come to her tomorrow for last visit. After that he got busy with his compositions.