61. Anniversary Celebration.

AFTER TWO DAYS

Guests were arriving gradually. Everyone was busy welcoming the guests. Kai's father had also invited his childhood friend and his family. So Ece was also coming to the party. Almost two hours had been completed since guests started coming.

Everyone got very busy in the works of the celebration party. Ece wanted to make some special space in the heart of Kai's family and especially in the heart of Kai's mother and grandmother. Because she knows that Kai would do everything that his granny wants.

So she decided to make happy memories with granny and she also knew that if Kai's mother didn't like her she would never let her come into Kai's life. And in that situation, granny also can't do anything because she is the head of the house. And granny also respects her decisions.

After preparing everything Kai's parents started waiting for the arrival of Kai and Swarna at the party and they were late. After half an hour both of them arrived. Kai said, "Sorry mom dad. We are stuck in traffic."

Kai's mother said, "Its okay. At least you guys came. Let's go mom wanted to say something. And she is waiting for you both."

They both went to the first row of the hall and stands there. Granny came on the stage took the mic and said, "58 years ago I got married. One year later I had my first child my son Chan Yeol. My husband was an army officer. So he used to live at the border most of the time. But there was one thing which was the most important thing in his life after me and our son.

That was the dream of doing a business. He wanted to do a business of arms and all the types of equipment that were needed for the military men. Because he was also a military man he knows about the requirements of the army.

So he decided to open a business making weapons. My father-in-law didn't support him. Even then he started working on his dream. His business started growing after our second child was born.

We were doing very well and we were very happy in our life. My father-in-law also understood that my husband was right. He also started supporting him, but life takes a turn and after completing five years in the business world he had an accident.

In that accident, he got an illness called Alzheimer's. Due to that, he was not able to handle the company and it got bankrupted. My father-in-law tried to handle it but he couldn't make it.

He took care of all of us and after a few years, he also died. We never starved from hunger. But my husband's dream wasn't fulfilled. My son saw us from the starting. And he decided to complete his father's dream. After 17 years of my husband's accident my son again started the company. He got married and his wife and my lovely daughter-in-law also helped him a lot.

She was an advocate and she used to assist him in his business matters. He established the company again and then both of them had their first child after five years of marriage and the second third and fourth one.

My eldest grandson also completed his studies and started helping his father in the business and both of them started making a lot of profit in the business. They started many more branches from this main branch. And today this Kuregami Enterprises had completed thirty-five years. This is the story of this business.

Now I would like to thank all the business partners of this company for supporting us for so many years and for believing us." Everyone clapped after listening to the story.

Then granny again said, "Now now now let's come to the other and the most highlighting part of today's party for which you guys are waiting very impatiently. Today I am going to tell you all about my second grandson's marriage and his wife. So welcome the couple of the day Swarna Joshi and Kai Kuregami." They came on the stage.

Everyone asked Swarna about her surname. She was going to say something but Kai said, "She doesn't want to change her surname. So what's the problem? We like each other and we are married. Isn't it enough that she needs to clarify it by adding my name beside her? It's her choice and she can do whatever she wants."

Swarna smiled and said nothing after that. Then granny said, "So guys come on let's cut the cake and celebrate the happiness together."

Everyone clapped again and then Kai's father asked his mother to cut the cake because she was the companion of his father and this was his dream. And he was no more. So granny cut the cake and shared it with Kai's mother and father. After that, the cake was distributed to everyone.

Everyone was very happy and celebrating except one person and that was Ece. She was just getting more and more jealous of Swarna. Everyone at the party was focusing on her so many people were even taking selfies with her and Kai.

No one was focusing on Ece, not even Kai himself and this was making her angry. She went to her father and told him that Kai was ignoring her. Her father laughed and said, "My dear, he is a married man now. He needs to focus on his family, especially on his wife. It's not your childhood now where he used to follow you every time. Just grow up." After saying that he left and Ece became angry, she sat on the chair kept there.

After some time Kai's mother came there she saw Ece was sitting alone so she went near to her. She asked her why she was sitting there alone. She didn't reply. So Kai's mother said, "Maybe you are angry because Kai is not here with you. Don't worry he will come as fast as he completes his meeting with everyone." She offered her the cake. Ece couldn't say no to her so she ate the cake. But she didn't like it. She said, "Something is missing in this cake. It's not the cake you used to make aunt. It tastes different."

Kai's mother said, "Yes I know you like almonds a lot. But this time we need to remove it from the recipe because Swarna is allergic to almonds and Kai also doesn't like it, so sorry for the bad taste. Come home tomorrow. I will make a beautiful cake exactly in your style especially for you. Okay."

Ece smiled and said yes. Suddenly Kai's father called Kai's mother and she went away. Ece threw the cake into the dustbin in anger and came out of the party. But the party was still going on.