69. Kai's Help for Siya's Exams.

Swarna and Kai were enjoying the rain with their tea and snacks. Suddenly, Kai's phone rang. He got up from his place and picked up his call. After talking he came to Swarna and told her to promise him something. Kai knows that Swarna was not going to comprise with her working schedule. So he needs to take a promise from her because Swarna could do anything for completing her promise.

Swarna asked him why he wanted to take a promise from her, and for what thing he wanted this promise. He told her that he wouldn't ask for something big she just have to say, she was promising that she would do whatever he would ask her to do.

Swarna was confused because in the previous few months he never told her to do something like that. She was lost in her thoughts. Kai shook her slightly and said, "Promise me. Otherwise, I won't tell you whose call was that."

She thought that there something was going on between him and the person on the other side of the call. So she promised him that she would do everything that he would say.

After that Kai said, "Your doctor had called me and told me that you need proper bed rest for the next two days and had strictly prohibited you to use your phone or laptop for the working purpose for so long. So now when you have promised me you have to follow my orders for the next two days."

Swarna said, "But you know because of my problem, I can't let my work suffer. Please try to understand."

Kai shook his head and said, "No understanding and no workload." Swarna tried to manipulate him but he was stuck on his decision. Swarna's all efforts were going in vain. But Kai was not getting agreed to her any demand. At last, Swarna accepted her defeat and agreed for following Kai's rules for the next two days.

He smiled and was going to go out. But Swarna was not happy with the demand kept by Kai in front of her. She had tried everything and failed, but she wanted to make one more try.

She said, "Siya is going to give her exams the day after tomorrow. She was not preparing for the last two days. At least can I teach her?" Kai had seen her while teaching Siya. She takes all the stress of Siya on herself. So he was not going to accept her that request too. But he thought for some time and accepted that demand. She smiled and thanked him.

Kai smiled and told her that he was also going to teach Siya her three major subjects, and she could teach her the rest things. She made a confused face Kai smiled at her that behaviour and went out of the room.

Siya also woke up after some time and got freshened up. After eating some snacks, she started her studies. But as usual, the topics which she left in the class were creating problems for her. She wanted to take help from Swarna. So she headed to her room.

But Kai stopped her in the middle and told her to take all her study materials and come to his recording room. Siya asked him why, but he didn't reply. She obeyed him and took all her study materials and went to the recording room.

After that, he started teaching her. He was very polite to Siya. He solved all her doubts and questions in which she got stuck again and again. Siya also liked the way Kai taught her. Swarna came out of the room after sleeping for more than four hours.

She saw that both Kai and Siya had slept on the floor while studying. She came inside the recording room and covered both of them with blankets. She went to the kitchen and prepared dinner for all of them.

AFTER ONE HOUR

She cooked everything and woke Kai and Siya up. They all ate dinner and after finishing the meals, Kai advised Siya to sleep early so that she could wake up early in the morning for revising everything which she learned that day.

Siya did the same and went to sleep early so that she could wake up early the next morning. Kai and Swarna were reading some novels because they both had slept for a long time and now they were not feeling sleepy.

When they were reading the novels, someone knocked on the door. Kai opened the door and saw Sam and Zack. He asked them to come inside. They both went inside the house, Kai closed the door. They came to Swarna and gave her a file. Swarna looked at the file and told them to deposit the amount in the bank.

Sam said, "Don't you want to look at the expenses made by that temple." Swarna replied no. Sam got angry and asked her why she had never read the information given in the file before depositing the amount into their bank account. Does she love to waste her money?

Swarna said, "The day when that Yang tried to kill me and Siya for the last time. I was not able to handle that situation. I was hopeless and helpless. No one was there to help me you guys were also late because of your journey.

That day if the priest of that temple and those beggars hadn't reached into the base of that temple, maybe I am not standing here today. All those people helped us by risking their lives. I had fainted and was not coming to my senses. Then even they didn't throw me into the hospital for dying. They helped me till you two didn't reach there.

They are my saviours and nowadays when they need my help how can I not help them? They all are included in my family. The amount which I used to send them every year is used in feeding all the needy people. You two know that I can't go to the bank because they can understand who SJ is, that's why I ask you guys to help me."

She also told them if they don't want to help her they could leave that work. She would find someone to do her that work.

They both sighed and told her that they were just checking whether she checks the file after their taunts or not. But she didn't check which means she believes them a lot. Swarna smiled and told them not to do all those things again. Both of them nodded their heads and after getting her sign on the check they left.