40. Meeting at NGO.

After getting treated by the doctor, Swarna said bye to the granny and the child and headed towards the NGO. That granny also went away.

AT THE NGO

Swarna came to the NGO. She went inside the manager's office. There she chatted with the manager for some time and then came out of that office. She was going to go home back. But the manager stopped her and said, "Madam all the children are waiting for you from many days, before going back please pay a visit to them if possible. They all will be happy after meeting you."

Swarna agreed and headed towards the children's area. There a little child saw her and shouted, "Hey guys come here. Look who is here today!" Swarna smiled and said, "You still remember me naughty."

The child said, "You saved my life. How can I forget you? You are my best buddy."

All the children gathered near Swarna. They all were looking very excited. One of the children said, "Sis you told us that you will come regularly to meet us. But you are coming after a month. Why?"

Swarna said, "Sorry my dear. But I have so many works to do and due to all those work, I forget to come here. But this time I am not only telling you but I promise you all that I will come to meet you all after every fifteen days. Okay. Now don't be angry. Just smile please."

All the children smiled and started talking to her. All of them got busy while talking to Swarna. Suddenly a little girl came to Swarna and said, "Sis you promised me that whenever you will come to meet us next time you will prepare a sweet dish for all of us. So prepare it today. Please.

And yes you also said that whatever costume I will design you will wear it. So come with me I have a costume for you."

Swarna smiled and said, "Okay I will cook for you all today. And you made a costume for me, so sweet of you. Okay, let's go to see your costume." Swarna came to a room and that child asked her to wait for some time. She went to another room for taking that costume.

While sitting Swarna thought of informing Sam and Zack that she may be late in coming home. She called Zack and told him everything.

That girl came to Swarna with a box in her hand. She gave that box to Swarna and said, "The dress I have prepared is inside this box and one more thing is also there please go to the washroom and come after changing."

Swarna thanked the girl and went toward the washroom. After some time she came out. She was looking very pretty in that dress. Swarna said, "I hadn't thought that you will prepare this kind of dress for me. Thank you so much cutie."

That girl said, "Actually one-day sister Siya came to meet us. And while talking she told me that you like this kind of dress." Swarna said, "It is amazing." Swarna liked the dress very much because it was very famous in Kriratmechal and she hadn't worn it for years.

Swarna wore that dress and the jewelry given by the child. After that, she made her hair. And then came out of the room. All the children were standing near the room waiting for both of them to come out. When they looked at Swarna all of them became so happy and then complimented her also that she was looking very pretty.

Swarna smiled and thanked all of them. She said, "You guys wait here. I am going to make the sweet dish." She went to the kitchen and after an hour she came out with Kheer. She distributed the Kheer among all the children.

She said to the workers, "I have given the dish to all the children, now you all also eat it and give it to the rest of the people as well."

The worker did accordingly. After serving all the people he went to the manager's office. There he saw an old lady. So he gave a bowl to her too." The manager asked what it was and who prepared it.

The worker replied, "Sir this dish is prepared by Swarna mam. She made it on the saying of all the children."

The manager said, "Okay you can go now. And mam please taste it Swarna mam prepares really good dishes."

The lady said, "I have heard this name before. Can you please tell me who this Swarna is? And where can I find her."

The manager said, "She is one of the members of the charity group of this NGO. She used to donate most of the time and needed things to this NGO. She is really a very kind lady, and right now she must be spending time with the children. You can meet her in the park."

Suddenly, someone started singing. That song was so good. That lady asked the manager who was singing. The manager said, "This voice is madam Swarna's. Maybe the children asked her to sing. She is good at this too." The old lady wanted to meet this girl Swarna. She came out of the office and went to the park.

AT THE PARK

She saw a girl singing and dancing who was dressed traditionally. She went near to her and started enjoying the song. That lady was engrossed in the singing. After sometime when the song ended, Swarna sat on the ground and chatted with the children. Suddenly a voice came from the back, "I hadn't imagined that you are so talented. I like you now." Swarna turned back. She saw there an old lady.

She said, "I also hadn't thought that I will meet you here again, nice to meet you again granny." The lady said, "You still remember me."

Swarna said, "Of course, I remember you. You are Kai's grandmother. How can I forget you? By the way what are you doing here?" Granny replied, "I came here to donate some materials. And thanks for remembering me."

They smiled. Swarna said, "My dear children now go do your work. That's it for today. I will come again. Bye-bye." All the children went away after saying bye to Swarna. Then both granny and Swarna chatted for some time.