51. Royal Family Gathering.

Sam and Zack came to the new house. Sam said, "Swarna Kai we want to talk to you guys. Will you please come out?" Both of them shook their heads and went out of the house.

Sam said, "Look Swarna and Kai you guys are now pretending that you both are married couples and Kai your family also thinks that this is true. In the past days, we used to live with Swarna in her house. But now the situation is different. So I want to ask you for a little favour Swarna."

Swarna said, "What are you saying just say it clearly? Don't make it a puzzle."

Sam said, "Actually we were going to buy a house in Soubuan. But the process is taking some time. So we have decided to live at your place. But now it is not possible because of the relationship between you and Kai. Due to that relationship, you and Siya are going to live with Kai in this new house.

So I want to say if you are going to sell your house then please postpone it for some time, because we want to rent it for some days. We will pay you for it too. We want to live in that house till we won't get the house papers."

"I knew it! I knew it! You both are going to say something idiotic. No really you both think that you have to pay me the rent for living in that house?

You both are the people whom I know since childhood. You both are the only person who helped me in my most suffering time. How can I say no to you guys?

Just go and live there. You guys don't even have to tell me that you are living there. That is your house too. You both are not just my friend but you guys are just like my brothers. And don't talk like this in the future. Idiots!"

Zack said, "Look I told you that she will never say no. But no you have to do what comes to your mind, idiot!" Swarna smiled and gave them the key to the house and said, "Just go and live there without any hesitation."

Sam and Zack turned back and started walking towards the house. Suddenly Sam stopped and again turned back he said, "All that is fine, but someone tell me why I asked Kai to come here."

Everyone laughed and Swarna said, "Because you have lost your mind in the beauty of my lovely sister-in-law."

Sam said, "You! Just shut up, idiot girl." He ran towards the house. Zack and Swarna laughed a lot. Zack said, "Seriously, you are the only one who can tease him like this. If I have done this then I am sure that you all have to come to my funeral." Swarna smiled and Zack also left from there. Kai said, "Sam is in a relationship?"

Swarna replied, "Yes he was in a relationship for the last one year and six months. And now his girlfriend is his fiance. And they are going to marry next month." Kai said, "I have to congratulate him."

Swarna said, "As you wish. But now let's go inside. Our dinner is getting cool." Kai nodded his head, both of them went inside the house.

AT THE DINING TABLE

"Siya do you like the room," asked Kai. Siya replied that she liked the room and that room was  decorated exactly the same as she wanted.

Kai smiled and continued eating his meal. Swarna said, "It's really surprising that Siya liked the decoration done by someone other than me. You have known her very nicely in a short time." Kai again smiled then all of them continued eating their meals.

Some time later Kai said, "It's almost one month since we both got married. I know that you don't have time from tomorrow. But can you please start your work from the day after tomorrow? My family wants to meet their daughter-in-law. Especially Granny."

Swarna said, "Okay I will meet them. Tell me what time you want me to go there."

Kai said, "Actually my whole family will come tomorrow to see you. As you know that my family is a descendant of the oldest king and queen of Soubuan. So whenever a new member joins the family all my relatives come to welcome them. So you have to go there with me. We are not a very big family but when we all gather it becomes a little big."

"It's ok, I will meet them all. But whenever you decide to go tell me before two hours. I want to buy some gifts for everyone," said Swarna.

Kai said, "Don't worry about gifts. I have bought everything for everyone."

"Okay, then it's much more good. I will go with you tomorrow," said Swarna. Kai smiled and continued eating.

THE NEXT MORNING

Swarna woke up early in the morning and prepared everything for the meeting with Kai's family. She woke Siya up and after getting her ready she sent her to school with Yua. Both Kai and Swarna started getting ready for the family gathering. After preparing everything they headed toward Kai's house.

AT KAI'S HOUSE

A lot of people had arrived at the house. Kai's house was not just an apartment but it was a villa. It was a very beautiful place. That palace was surrounded by many flowers, trees, plants, etc. It was looking just like a dream house.

Kai and Swarna came out of the car. They went towards the entrance of the house. At the entrance all the servants showered so many flowers on Kai and Swarna and welcomed them. Swarna saw a lot of people around her. Some of them are adults, middle-aged men and women, some teenagers, some kids, and the eldest of the house the granny.

Granny saw Kai and Swarna coming inside. She came to Swarna and said, "How are you, my child. Come here let me introduce you to everyone." Granny took her to the living room of the palace. Everyone followed them.

She said, "Everyone please focus here. Meet my grand daughter in law Swarna, Swarna Joshi she is the wife of my Grand son Kai. They got married last month." Every member of the family saw her she was looking very beautiful they all liked her very much.

After that granny introduced every member one by one by pointing them out, she said, "Now Swarna you know me. Now have a look at my family, that lady and that man are my daughter and son. The lady and the man standing beside them are their husband and wife respectively.

The two kids standing near to my daughter are my grandson and granddaughter, and the little child standing near my granddaughter is my great-grandson. The man standing with my great-grandson is her father and husband of my granddaughter.

Now the four kids standing near my son and daughter-in-law are my grandchildren and their child.

The eldest one is standing on the right side with a lady. She is my granddaughter-in-law. And the little kid whom you also know is my great-grandson. The second child of my son is your husband Kai. Then comes the rest two my grandson and granddaughter.

Now, look at the picture up there. He was my husband. He passed away four years ago. Now, look at that picture the man and the woman standing in that picture are the first king and queen of Soubuan. And we are the next generation of their family.

So this is my whole family. You can meet them personally also." Swarna met all the people personally and then at last she came to the eldest son of Kai's father. He said, "So do you still remember me or have forgotten."

Swarna said, "Of course not sir. How can I forget my first boss? Who taught me how to do business?" Everyone was shocked to hear that Swarna knew about their eldest son too.