95. Encounter.

Kai arranged everything for Swarna at his parent's house and left from there to an unknown destination. He also asked his team members to take care of Siya when he was not around.

He was very angry and his family members were unable to stop him from going out, even Swarna was sleeping due to the medicines. That was the perfect time when he could do all the things according to his plan because Swarna was the only person who had the power to stop him from interfering into her matters.

He sat inside his car and looked at the file which Vadin gave him at the hospital. He read it half when he reached home but now he read the full documents and found that Yang, Kevin and Ece were the master mind behind Swarna's accident. He found that Ece established contacts with Yang and Kevin in those eight months.

She also planned for all these things with them because Kevin wanted to take Siya's custody back so that he could kill her, and Yang wanted to take his revenge from Swarna for leaving him like that. Swarna was the person because of whom she had to leave Soubuan and Kai so she wanted to take revenge from her too.

Because everyone had a serious issue with Swarna they all planned to kill her and make it look like an accident. Due to all those things Ece sent a man to hit her car with a truck and break it from everywhere so that Swarna couldn't survive the accident and the same thing happened. Swarna was almost dead when Kai rescued her.

Just because they found a vehicle and reached the hospital on time she was safe. Otherwise everybody had lost the hope of her survival. Thanks to god that she woke up within one week or else there was also chances that she would never come back from coma.

All these things happened especially when Kai started feeling something for Swarna. Now when Swarna wasn't in a good condition he started blaming Ece for everything. He was very angry on Ece because he never thought that his childhood best friend could kill someone. He stared imagining the tie when his grandfather died he was not present there.

His company didn't allow him to meet his family members in other city and due to that separation for a long time his grandpa died. In current time he thought if he was present inside the car that truck hadn't hit her and she was safe. He was blaming himself too but more than that he wanted to confront Ece and wanted to clear the matter forever.

He wanted to tell her that he loves Swarna and didn't want to live with her. While thinking all those things he reached the outskirts of the city. He stopped the car near a very big building and came out of it. He was standing near the building like this was his destination.

He smile like a devil and said, "You think I can't become that old cruel and devil Kai, but you are wrong! I changed because of my wife and daughter but when you will hurt my family I can turn into that old Kai too and you will see that side of mine very soon.

Just pray that you get some enlightenment and you all agree to my conditions otherwise no one can save you all." He laughed like he was planning something massive and destructive. Just a signal and so many people in black appeared with gallons in that dark night. Everything was getting suspicious and then Kai ordered them to sprinkle those items on the whole building after he gets inside it.

All those man followed his orders and took their places. Kai went inside the building after walking for few minutes he found some people near a room, he tried to confuse them so that he could get inside the room but they captured him. They took him to the place where Ece was waiting for him.

After handing him over to Ece all those men went away and Kai tried to talk to Ece but she wasn't replying to him at all. He was getting angry after every sentence because of the silence from her side. She was sitting on a chair on a very dark spot without a single light around her.