26. STM's Collaboration with Siya.

The next day Swarna and Siya united again and followed their daily routine. Siya was happy because her Dima was with her after a long time. She did all her works and got ready for her school. Swarna was waiting at the door for Siya so that they could go to school.

While waiting she saw that Kai and Vadin were also coming out of their houses, so she greeted them and called Siya because they were getting late. Suddenly Siya's phone rang she picked her phone in hurry and was coming out but she suddenly yelled Dima!

Swarna heard Siya's voice and she ran towards her. She was very worried about why Siya shouted like that. Kai and Vadin also heard that voice, so both of them also went inside for watching if there was anything wrong. Swarna went to Siya's room she saw that Siya was standing near the bed like a statue.

For a while, Swarna felt something scary that why Siya was standing like that. She went near to her and asked her what happened?

Siya held Swarna and said, "Dima you know the company with which I am collaborating was the same company, with which the most famous boy band of Soubuan had debuted."

Swarna sighed and said, "You shouted like that for this. Are you mad Siya? Do you have any idea about how much I got scarred? You are unbelievable."

Siya said, "No Dima I didn't shout for that. At least listen to me first clearly." Swarna said, "Whatever it is you should not shout like that in normal situations, do you understand what I am saying? Okay now don't get upset and tell me what happened."

Siya said, "Actually Dima I got the chance of performing with STM on stage after six months. Because they were very famous worldwide and as you know I am very famous in Bemlin. So they want me to perform with them, so that they can make their fan base more powerful. You know what they had chosen a lot of idols but at last, they give me this opportunity."

"Today I am very happy Dima very happy," said Siya.

Swarna looked at Kai and Vadin. Both of them were confused about this. Siya was very happy as she jumped on the floor, on the beds, and sofas.

Siya was behaving like a five-year-old child. Who had got her favourite toy! Swarna wanted to clear up all the misunderstandings. So she said, "Are you sure that it was the group STM. Do you think that you have not misheard?"

Siya said, "No Dima I am hundred percent sure that it is STM. And you know what the surprising thing is. Guess it come on!

Okay leave it I will tell you. The group members of STM live in this building. And the youngest member of the group is Kai whom we met at my school. Remember that guy. He is Kai."

But Kai and Vadin were still clueless. Suddenly, Lucus came out of his house with his phone in his hands. Vadin was standing at the main door of Swarna's house. So Lucus called them.

Both Kai and Vadin went to him. Lucus said, "Our Company had decided to collaborate with Siya. Remember Swarna's daughter she was the girl with whom we were going to perform after six months.

Suddenly Paul and Zian also came out of their houses. All of them discussed it and then at last Kai and Vadin were confusion-free about why Siya was saying all those things.

Vadin came inside Swarna's house for clearing the confusion. He saw that Siya was very happy and she was talking about how much she was excited to meet the STM members.

Suddenly, Siya grabbed Swarna's hands and started dancing. She said, "Come on Dima why are you standing like a statue. Just dance with me." Swarna didn't say anything to Siya and came out of her house when she saw Vadin standing on the door to talk to him.

There she found all the members of the STM. She said, "What's going on? You guys don't know about the collaboration with Siya. Siya is saying that she is going to perform with you. Will you all please clear it as fast as possible?"

Then Vadin said, "Don't think anything wrong. I and Kai left our phones in our houses. So we didn't get the call. But after listening to your conversation with Siya we both came out. And then Lucus informed us about the collaboration. So we also get the news right now.

And yes we are indeed collaborating with Siya. And the company left her training responsibility on us. So we will train her too for the performance."

Then Siya also came out of the house. She said, "Dima it's already very late come on we have to go to the school too I forgot this in the excitement." She was talking to Swarna and didn't notice the STM members.When she turned back she got surprised because all the STM members were standing in front of her. She said, "What are you all doing here. And how do you know my house."

Then Zian said, "Remember me that boy whom you met at the university." Siya said, "Yes of course I remember you. And before saying anything else I wanted to apologize for that day's behaviour of mine. But believe me, at that time I don't know who you guys are. I just know that there is a boy band in Soubuan which is the most famous band.

And I don't even know that Zian is also a member of STM. I had seen him in a TV ad that's it.The next day after that accident in the university I searched about you and then I got to know that you are also a member of STM. From there I understand that you guys are STM. So I am sorry."

They all smiled and then all of them left for the university. At the parking Vadin asked Swarna to let Siya go with them so that she can understand the group members and become their friend. After thinking for a few minutes she agreed and all of them left from there in the same car.

While going to the school Siya asked, "As I told you I don't know much about you guys. So can you tell me who is the leader of this group"

Paul said, "Our leader is Vadin." Siya said, "Why did you choose him as a leader."

Then Zian replied, "Because he can control all of us and every kind of situation with his presence of mind."

Suddenly Kai said, "Your mother knows us very well and she is also a leader why don't you ask her. She will explain you better than us." Siya was confused and looked at Swarna to understand what was the meaning of Kai's words. Swarna told her not to focus on him and then she got more confused.

Vadin looked at the situation and said, "Okay okay fine let's don't talk about it anymore. Siya, tell us what do you want to know about us. Anything you will ask we will answer that."

Siya said, "Okay then tell me when you all are the same age. Then how did you choose your leader isn't it difficult for you guys."

Paul said, "First of all we are not of the same age. Second of all other than Vadin we all are introverts at the time of debut. So we chose him because he is good at many things."

Swarna said, "What do you mean by you all are not of the same age. Aren't you all studying in the same year?"

Kai said, "Yes we all are studying in the same year. Because I wanted to do a doctorate and then all my other members started gaining interest in higher education and then they all also started studying with me. And we all are of different age groups like Vadin is of 28 years, I am 24, Paul and Zian are 26 and 30 and Lucus is of 27 years. So according to this, I am the youngest member of this group."

Siya said, "Just a minute you guys know each other how Dima?"

Swarna said, "Actually the university in which I am studying there they all was studying too. So I know them from there."

Siya said, "Oh that's the matter. Okay then!"

After that Vadin said, "You have to do the training with us but you also have to go the office for training too. Do one thing after finishing your school you don't go to the office. You can directly come to your home and from there we will pick you up with us to our training centre. There we will train you in a better way."

Siya looked at Swarna. Swarna allowed her as her company had decided to resume her training with STM so she doesn't need to go to the office. Siya also said yes to them. Suddenly the car stopped the school had come so Siya came out of it and then they all left for the University.