97. A Beautiful Time.

At Siya's birthday Swarna kept her demand in front of Kai, he also accepted it and then Swarna also accepted his proposal. They all celebrated Siya's birthday very nicely. Sam and Zack also got the surprise about Swarna's marriage. They were very happy for her, Kai's parents told this news to Swarna's family members.

They all were happy for their families. Swarna and Kai decide to get married officially after their final exams which were going to end after three months. Sam, Anisha and Zack, Chaya already started the preparations for their wedding. Swarna's parents told that they wanted to do the marriage in Barbinga so that their family members could join the marriage and bless the couple too.

Kai's family agreed and then they all started the preparations for the engagement. They did their engagement the next week and started preparing for their final exams and also focused on their respective works. After deciding the marriage date Kai's granny told them that she knew the truth of their contract marriage.

They were surprised but then apologized for doing the drama in front of her all those time. Swarna used to visit Ece most of the time. She was regretting her decision of sending Ece out of the country. She wanted to apologize to her. Magically Ece started recovering at a high rate after a week of treatment and after one moth she recovered fully.

The very next month after getting recovered fully she came to Swarna and apologized for doing all the bad things in her life and also accepted that Kai always belonged to her. Swarna told her the news of their marriage. She became very happy for them she also congratulated them both and left from there.

In that month their exams started and they both started focusing on that a little much extra. After the end of the exams Swarna and Kai left for Barbinga for their marriage. They completed the marriage rituals very nicely and enjoyed it too. After the end of their marriage Anisha and Chaya gave everyone the news of their pregnancy.

Sam and Zack was the only person who were surprised very much after hearing that news they were happy because they both got married at the same date and their wives became pregnant at the same time too.

Swarna was also happy for them. This time Siya also became a part of her Dima's marriage she was enjoying the traditional way of marriage in Barbinga. Kai didn't announce his marriage anywhere. Only his and Swarna's family and friends were the one who saw their marriage.

Few days later the Soubuan National University declared the results and as always Kai and Swarna came in the top ten lists they both completed their studies and started focusing on their business and families. Kai was also focusing on his singing career and after completing the exams he was getting fast in his career. In a very short time he again started doing his concerts regularly.

On the other hand Yang and Kevin had been sent to an island where no one goes because of the proof which Kai gave against him in the court. They were found guilty for many crimes.

After few months of their marriage Siya called Kai to her college as her father for a meeting there she accepted him as her father too. He was very happy when she called him dad, she used to address him as brother or bro but this time without having anyone around she addressed him by dad.

After attending the meeting he back home and told this news to everyone, all the family members got very happy because she accepted him as her father without any hesitation. By that time Swarna and Kai had started living with their family members at their house. That night Swarna cooked for everyone all the famous dishes of Kriratmechal.

Everything was going well, few months later Chaya and Anisha gave birth to two children.

TWO YEARS LATER

That week Swarna was going to give birth and Kai had a concert he can't miss any of the things both of things were necessary for him. Swarna told him to go to the concert and after the delivery she would come there too. He wanted to accompany her but she forced him to go to the concert. The concert was going to be held in another state of Soubuan.

As soon as Kai left for the concert Swarna started having the labour pain Minato took her to the hospital with Amelia. Everyone accept them from their family had gone to a function. At the hospital Amelia called her mother in law and told her to come to the hospital.

After a few hours when the concert of that day ended Kai called Swarna but instead of her Minato picked the call and told him that she was inside the operation theater giving birth to their child. He was excited and nervous because he was not there to accompany Swarna.

Minato consoled him and told him that getting nervous was common thing while this phase of life. He was consoling him when the nurse came out with a child. Minato told Kai that the child came in the world the nurse was taking her to another room.

He wanted to see the child but the nurse told them that taking the child in front of phone could be dangerous because the child w new born and had not lived in that type of environment ever before. Kai understood her concern and told them to shift the child but he wanted to see Swarna. Amelia took the phone inside the ward where doctors shifted Swarna and showed him her face.

Swarna was sleeping that time he wanted to talk to her but that was not possible for next four to five hours. Amelia cut the call after talking to Kai for some time. After that all the family and friends came to the hospital they saw Swarna and the child and blessed them both. Sam and Zack also came there with their families.

They both were blessed with a daughter and a son. They introduced their children to Swarna's in laws Sam and Anisha had a baby boy named Ethan and Zack and Chaya had a baby girl named Bhumika. They met Swarna but she was still unconscious. Amelia and Eun lived at the hospital for two days and nights and the third day Swarna was discharged from the hospital.

Kai had one more concert after two days but Swarna wanted to meet him with the baby so she decided to go to his concert with the baby. She called all his team members and discussed the plan and the very next day she left for the concert. She travelled for three hours and reached at the city she rested for that day. Then the next day she got ready for the concert. She wore a beautiful dress and took the baby with all safety measure especially the safety from the noise.

She reached at the concert Vadin saw her and asked some body guards to take her near to the stage. They did the same all the other members were covering Kai so that he didn't see them. When Swarna reached at the front row all the members asked him to see someone.

He was surprised to see Swarna and the baby there. He jumped from the stage and ran towards her. He looked at the baby and asked Swarna, "Is the child a boy or a girl?" A girl she replied. He jumped in happiness he was getting more and more excited. All the other members stopped the noise of their fans and said, "Our Kai wanted to announce something. Please listen to him and keep silent for some time."

Kai was very happy that time he took Swarna in his arms and ran towards the stage. All the fans were shocked because of that action of Kai but they all kept silent. Kai came to the stage and said, "Today I again became a father four years ago I married to my wife Swarna unofficially and two years ago I married her officially and three days ago my wife gave birth to our child, toady I am very happy and hope you all are happy for me too." He started dancing on the stage while carrying Swarna and the baby.

All the fans were shocked for some time but then they all supported Kai. Swarna went back stage and then STM continued the performance. After the performance they all went back stage and from there they left for their house.

Everything was going well, both Kai and Swarna named their baby Dhara. Siya and other family members used to play with the baby most of the time. And in that way two more years ended and after the end of that year Swarna gave birth to one more child.

Those few years were the most beautiful time in everyone's life, those years had the most beautiful memories Swarna was again attached to her family and Kai was attached to his family back again. They all were living happily from the time of Kai and Swarna's marriage.