31. Sam and Zack's Arrival at Soubuan.

AT SWARNA's HOME

Kai pulled Swarna inside the house and closed the door. He was very shocked after listening to all the conversation of Swarna and the doctor. He wanted to ask her about her health condition and her mental condition. But he didn't understand from where he starts?

Swarna didn't understand why he came inside her house suddenly and what he was thinking about. At last she said, "If you want to ask any question then please say it, or if not then please leave."

Kai looked at her he said in an angry voice, "Leave from here not at all! I wanted to ask you a question but I don't know from where I shall start."

"Okay, first you have to promise me that you will not take me otherwise. And you are not going to take stress also then only I will ask you the question."

Swarna thought that he didn't have any idea about her illness and he was going to ask some casual questions or maybe the same question which he asked previously. So she agreed to his deal.

Kai was going to say something and at the same time unexpectedly the doorbell rang. Swarna went to the door and opened it. She saw Zack and Sam standing in front of her. She was very happy to see them there. She hugged them both. Then all of them went inside the house. Zack, Sam, and Kai saw each other and then Swarna introduced them all to each other.

Then Swarna went to the kitchen for preparing some drinks and snacks for all of them. Sam, Zack, and Kai were looking at each other.

When Swarna got busy in the kitchen Sam came to Kai and said, "While coming inside the building we met the doctor who came here to give Swarna her medical reports. We talked for some time and then he left. After that, we headed to this flat and while coming we saw you on your balcony.

We saw that as soon as Swarna went inside the house, you stood on your balcony. It only means that you were sitting on your balcony listening to both of them.

If this is true then you must have heard everything and you have come here means you are confused. So I will tell you only one thing, do not ask any questions to Swarna or else her stress will increase. Whatever you want to know, I will tell you but not now.

And if you have asked her about this, then avoid talking to her right now on that topic by saying anything. And believe me, I will tell you everything truly."

Suddenly Swarna came there with some snacks and drinks. She asked, "What are you talking about tell me too."

Sam said, "Nothing much he is just asking about our first meeting and then how we all became friends forever."

Swarna smiled and then she remembered what Kai wanted to ask her. She said, "Hey Kai you wanted to ask me something what it is tell me. I am free now."

Kai said, "Oh ya I remember. I came here to ask you if you have read all your notes then can you please lend me those all because first semester exams are going to start in a week. And due to all those concerts and practice, I am not able to learn anything. Please don't say no."

Swarna smiled and said yes to Kai. Then she went to her room for taking her notes. Sam and Zack thanked Kai for not saying the truth. Then Kai said, "I am helping you right now but don't forget your promise. I know I don't have the right to know about her life but I don't know why I want to know the truth."

Sam said, "Don't worry about that. Just fix a place and time I will tell you everything."

Suddenly Swarna came there with so many registers full of notes. She gave them all to Kai and told him to return them to her as soon as possible. He said okay and then he went away.

Then Swarna said, "Guys, I have to go to Siya's school to bring her because today is a half-day in her school. So till then you guys rest, eat and drink, I will come."

Both of them nodded their heads and then Swarna went away. Sam said, "We have promised him so we need to tell him the truth. And Swarna is not around so it's the best time to tell him the truth. What do you think Zack?"

Zack said, "Yes I am also thinking the same thing. Let's go." When they were going to tell Kai all the truth they saw that Swarna had forgotten her purse and car's key. So they took it to give it back to Swarna.

They came out of the house and started finding Swarna but they didn't see her. They thought that she went downstairs. So they thought of going there too but suddenly they saw that Swarna came there to take her purse and keys.

She saw that Sam and Zack were waiting in front of the lift. She asked what you guys are doing here.

Zack said, "We came here to give your property back mam, your purse and keys which you forgot inside!"

Swarna said, "Okay sir now I take this key and purse and you stop this overacting." She smiled while saying that. Sam and Zack were happy to see her smiling. Then Swarna was going to go down again to the parking area. But the lift was not working it had stopped.

Swarna said, "Not again. This lift is just a waste of time. I will go down by the stairs."

Kai also came out he saw that Swarna was talking to herself in a very angry tone. And Sam and Zack were laughing at her. He asked Zack about the matter. He said, "This lift is not working and I think that this situation has occurred in front of her many times.

So she is showing her anger to the spirit of the lift. So that it can start that's why we are laughing." Kai said okay and then Zack asked him why he came out or if he was going anywhere.

He replied that one of his friends was coming to meet him that day. And he was waiting downstairs so he was going to pick him up.

Zack said okay and told him to go. Then he went to the stairs because the lift was not working so he needs to use the stairs. When he went down the stairs he saw that his friend was already coming to him. He said, "I am going to pick you up why did you come here?"

That man said, "It's alright. I just wanted to surprise you." Both of them laughed and then hugged each other.

On the other side, Swarna came out of the lift and she calmed her down. She said bye to Sam and Zack and headed to the stairs.

All of a sudden she stopped there. She was shocked. She saw a man hugging Kai. That man also saw Swarna then he broke the hug and said loudly, "YOU ARE STILL ALIVE SWARNA."