94. Hope.

Couple of weeks passed after they came back to Soubuan from Barbinga. Swarna was living happily after she met her family again. Kai was spending his time in the planning of how to propose Swarna. He had spent almost two years with her and because of that he knew that Swarna didn't like fancy things and she was habitual of simple living.

Due to that his almost every plan failed before executing it. He wanted to ask her the question that how she wanted her proposal to be but he couldn't and all those things were making him crazy. On the other hand Sam and Zack had also arrived to Soubuan after their holiday as married people with their wives.

Kai took their help too for making a solid plan to propose Swarna but they both also failed because of Swarna's choices. She was the only one who had the power to observe anyone in minutes but this thing was missing in both Sam and Zack. Kai also didn't want to put much pressure on them because they were newly weeded and this could create problems in their personal life too.

He was helpless and frustrated too, he wanted to propose Swarna before Siya's birthday and it was very close. In frustration one day he asked Swarna to give him a lift to his office because his car was out for servicing. She agreed and both of them headed towards his office. He was planning to confess on the way in the car, and he did it.

While going he said, "I wanted to say something to you but before reacting to what I say please think about it, and you can take time as much as you want. No need to reply me right now." She asked him to come on the point directly and after that he said, "From last six months I feel something for someone and when I was at you house in Barbinga I realized that I love that person. So I wanted to say that I love you Swarna!"

She stopped the car with a very high speed she was shocked. Both of them almost hit the car's front window. He came out of the car and said, "I don't think it's safe to go with you now. I know that you are angry on me because I violated the contract rules but it's my heart and I can't control my heart. So I confessed my feelings to you now it's your decision to be with me or not and don't worry I will respect your decision. But reply after thinking about it."

He said whatever was going inside him and headed towards his office when he heard a noise behind him. He turned back and saw an accident it was a truck which hit Swarna's car. He ran towards her and tried to take her out of the car. Her car was totally crashed and she was not saying anything even she was not calling anyone for helping her.

Kai looked around the car and found her she was injured and bleeding. All her clothes were covered in blood, car's windows had broken and few of them were inside her hands and neck. Suddenly someone said that her car's petrol tank had leaked and the petrol was coming out. He heard that and tried to take out Swarna but he was unable to do that alone.

Suddenly some of his office mates came there and gathered some people for helping him. They all pushed the car backward and then Kai took out Swarna, he carried her into his arms and ran towards the parking for getting a car.

He sat inside a car and one of his friends drove it towards the hospital. He was very nervous and scared. Suddenly he saw that the car in which Swarna was sitting blasted and many people were trying to extinguish the fire. He was thankful that he rescued her on time. Swarna's pulse was getting slow, he asked his fried to drive faster. He was doing the same.

In a few minutes they reached the nearest hospital. Kai admitted Swarna in the hospital Chaya was also there she saw them both and operated Swarna in the emergency. She told him not to worry and asked him to complete the formalities. He was totally out of mind and not understanding what was going on. He was completely lost into his thoughts.

All of a sudden he came back to senses when his phone ranged, he picked the call and talked to the person, then he kept the phone aside and completed the formalities. He sat down near the emergency room. He was waiting for the doctors to come out and tell he the results.