93. Last Message.

Swarna was enjoying her quality time with her family after many years when Siya arrived. She saw Swarna with some new people whom she met at her uncle's wedding day. She was confused because she had never seen then before.

She went to Swarna and was going to ask her about them but before she could say anything Swarna started scolding her for being a part of the drama which Kai played. But she didn't understand what Swarna was saying an at last she said, "Dima! I don't know what you are saying but let me clear you one thing. I don't know what drama Kai brother played but he asked me to not pick up your calls.

That's it, he also told me to take all the team members phone and make sure that no one picks you call. I asked him the reason but he didn't tell me. Now whatever you want you can do with him because this is not my fault. You are the one who asked me to do everything what he says. I only followed his orders.

Now you tell me who are they all and what are you doing here?" Swrana listened to everything and understood that all the things which happened previously were Kai's planning and Siya was just an unknown part of his planning. She looked at him angrily but her father called her and she forgot the matter that she had to ask him the reason behind these all things.

She came back to her parents and started talking. On the other hand Siya was still confused because everything was new for her. So she came to Kai and asked him about the people around them. Kai told her that they all were Swarna's family members. Siya was shocked because she had always thought that her Dima didn't have any family.

Suddenly Swarna's mother called Siya and Kai and asked them to sit with them Siya was confused about where to sit, so she came to Swarna and sat beside her. Swarna also noticed her confusion and then she decided to tell everyone the story of her life, the story of her childhood to adulthood.

She said, "Guys guys I think everyone here wanted to know about me and my story some of you wanted to know about where I was living and what I was doing these years and some of you wanted to know about my childhood. So why not I shall tell you all everything in brief."

And then she told them all the stories about how she spent her childhood and with whom, about the time when she had to go away from her house for her studies and how she found Siya, about the time when she had to choose between her family and Siya and about the most depressed phase of her life, and at last how she turned SJ from Swarna.

All the stories had some good and some bad memories but still they all were looking satisfied because of the ending. Siya was shocked she was thinking that all the difficulties which Swarna had to face was because of her. Swarna know her very well and by looking at her she understood that she was feeling guilty because of her past story.

She said, "Everything in my life was not normal maybe but in my opinion everything happens for a reason. If Siya hadn't come in my life maybe I am not standing here today as SJ. Maybe I am also working as an employee in someone's company. Maybe I won't get the happiness which I got because of her presence in my life. And maybe I am still living in a toxic relationship with that Yang.

But she came in my life and gave me everything which was destined to be mine including her. And the most important thing which Siya you gave me is the feeling of being a mother. Thank you for everything and never state yourself responsible for what happened in past." She smiled and everyone headed for eating lunch.

One Week later

Everything was going well Sam and Zack also got the news of Swarna's arrival in Barbinga and about her meeting with Joshi family too. They both were very happy because Swarna finally met her family and she was happy with them.

Swarna's parents also accepted Siya as Swarna's daughter and didn't create any scene because of her. But now Swarna had to go back to Soubuan because of her and Kai's work. Her parent's also liked Kai not because he reunited them with their daughter but because of many other reasons.

His behaviour was good with everyone he cares for Swarna and Siya and most importantly he was responsible towards everything. Her family liked the way he lives and treats others. They all accepted him as their son in law, before going back to Soubuan Swarna and Kai told her family about the reality of the marriage and they all got upset because of that news.

Everyone had accepted Kai as their family and then the real truth came out. They all wanted to see them both together but this was not possible now. Still they were happy because their Swarna was happy. All the people came back to the house after sending them off.

As soon as they reached the house Rocky got a message from Kai. He read it and asked his parents to come together to hear the next message from him. His parents came there with Uncle Kim and then Rocky read the next message, "I know that you all are upset because I and Swarna are living in a contract marriage and after the contract period will end we both will separate.

I also know that you all liked me very much in these seven days and accepted me as your family member and son in law. So let me assure you that you will never lose your this son in law. Before the contract period ends I will propose Swarna because I like her now.

And I will make sure that we both get married in front of you all and my family members. But don't tell her anything about this message because I need some time to plan everything. Get ready because I am coming to you all very soon with my family. Bye and love you all."

Rocky read the whole message and jumped in happiness because he was the one who liked Kai very much from the begging. He and all the other members also wanted Swarna and Kai to be real couples.