25. Swarna as a Mother.

STM, Swarna, and the president all were sitting in the guest room. After the meeting of the parliament was over, Swarna was not cooling down. She was not in the mood to talk to anyone. And there no one dares to go and talk to her. She was completely in the mood of dismissing all the partnerships with Soubuan.

She was not talking to anyone. Swarna was just sitting at her place like a statue. All the group members of STM wanted to talk to her but they had never seen Swarna being this much angry. So they also don't dare to go near her.

But at last when Kai was not able to control himself he went near to Swarna and extended his hands toward Swarna for shaking his hands. Swarna looked at him her eyes were red because of anger. When Kai saw the anger in her eyes he was shocked.

For a second he was also scared of her angry face. But he managed to control himself. And then he said, "You have done a very great job. Your presence of mind is much more than all of us. I and my co-members were in favour of your decision. And trust me whatever you have done or said in the parliament is hundred percent right. Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, and with anyone.

But based on that thing or any natural disaster we can't fire our able employees."

Swarna looked at him and said, "Do you think that."

Kai said, "Of course. Not just me but all my partners also think the same thing. We have checked all your survey reports. And we all think that all those reports are right. Don't worry! Just go ahead on the path you choose because you are right."

Swarna looked at the group members. All of them nodded their heads and then Vadin said with a smile on his face, "We all are with you." Swarna's face and her angry eyes went normal. She said, "Okay then. So Mr. President now you say shall I tack back my partnership and the investment in your country?"

Then the President said with hesitation, "No please don't do that. Our country is doing so much progress with the help of all the projects you have introduced in our country. But when you will take out all those projects from our country then no other country and company will be going to invest in our companies. So please don't do that." He was requesting Swarna.

Then Swarna said, "But give me any genuine reason due to which I shall invest into your country and company."

The president said, "Kriratmechal is just a developing country. You are the one who made this impossible work come true in just three years. And this is a huge thing in the business world.

We also wanted to be in good condition. And tell me who the hell doesn't want their good. And this is the question about my whole country. I don't want my country to go down.

Please don't do whatever the things you said in the parliament."

He was requesting her not to take any wrong step. He was much older than Swarna so she didn't find it good for him to request her like that so she stopped him and assured him that she wouldn't do anything which she said.

He went out of the guest room to tell everyone that news.

When he left Kai said, "Now you can take off your mask. There is no one in this room." Swarna took off her mask. And then they all chatted for some time. After that, she again put on her mask and they all left for their homes.

AT THE PARKING OF THE TWENTY-FIRST-CENTURY BUILDING

Swarna came out of her car. She headed to her home. While going she saw a group of boys laughing at something and chatting also. She ignored them and started walking to her apartment. Suddenly her phone rang.

She picked up the phone and started talking. Because the parking area was almost empty her voice was echoing there. When that boy group heard that voice they found it similar. They started following the voice and came near to Swarna. When one of them from said Swarna, she turned back.

She saw that it was none other than STM. She said to the person on the other side of the phone, "I will talk to you later." And then she cut the call.

After that, she asked them if they live there. Kai replied that they all live there with their families. And then he asked what she was doing there.

Swarna said, "Well I also live here, on the 24th floor."

All of them said, "Hey what a coincidence we all live on the same floor." Then she smiled and said, "Siya is waiting for me. I have to go. I will meet you guys tomorrow."

Then all of them left for their homes.

AT THE HOME

When Swarna came Siya hugged her as usual and then after freshening up both of them ate dinner and then slept.

THE NEXT MORNING

Swarna woke up at 4 am. She came to Siya's room and woke her up. Then both of them went down to the garden for a morning walk. There Swarna found that Kai and Vadin were also present there in the garden.

When Vadin saw Swarna he waved his hands to say hi to Swarna. Swarna looked at him and smiled while saying hi. Then Swarna and Siya started running in the garden.

After some time Kai didn't find Swarna and Siya. So he searched for them. When he looked toward the trees he saw that Siya was doing some kind of martial art. And Swarna was helping her while training.

After training for more than one hour both of them left, Kai was very surprised while watching Swarna doing all those things. So he wanted to see her whole day's routine. So he followed her.

Both Swarna and Siya went to their home. Siya went to her room for taking shower and Swarna started cleaning the house and then after cleaning she made breakfast for Siya and herself.

After that, she went to the bathroom to take a shower. When she came out she saw Siya was eating her breakfast. Swarna prayed to god and came to eat.

She started the dance practice of Siya. While training it was 7 am. Swarna made tiffin for Siya. And then both Siya and Swarna left for their university and school. Swarna dropped Siya to her school and left for her university.

She did her studies and picked Siya up from her school, dropped her to the company and went to her office. At evening she picked Siya from her company cand headed to her home.

When she reached her home they both did their respective works. At night Swarna prepared the dinner they both ate and went then Siya went to sleep, after taking a head massage from her Dima.

Swarna came out of the room and went to the balcony she was watching the moon. She took a deep breath and then went to her room for sleeping.

Kai was very amazed to see all those things or Swarna's whole day's routine. He said, "I have never imagined that a normal girl of twenty-four can be a good mother too. Even thogh I hadn't seen her doing all the works but I can imagine how she manages everything."

He smiled and went to his room.