11. Training to Become a Mother.

Sam and Zack's vacation was not over yet. But Swarna's vacation was over and today she had to go to college again.

So she got up early in the morning, got ready and came out to make breakfast. But she saw that Sam and Zack had already prepared food together. She became happy and a smile appeared on her face. They all sat down and started having breakfast. While eating Sam asked for their work for that day, so Swarna replied that she has to go to college that day, but before leaving she had prepared Siya's necessities and they just have to accompany her throughout the day.

Swarna was not going to inform her parents at least for one year about Siya. So she needs to earn to cover Siya's expenses. Sam and Zack promised her that they would help her to do whatever she wants. They also promised to keep Siya's matter as a top secret. After finishing their breakfast Swarna wakes Siya from her sleep. That day Siya woke up happily and started talking to everyone nicely.

She started mixing up with Sam and Zack. She talked to them in a nice way. When Swarna saw that scene she was relaxed and then she left for her college.

AT THE COLLEGE

That day everyone in college was asking her about her condition. Swarna answered everyone's questions except Yang. Yang did not like Swarna's that behaviour and he left from there. Swarna also left for her class from the auditorium.

IN THE CLASSROOM

In the class she didn't sit with Yang as she used to do. Yang didn't like her that behaviour. He wanted to talk to Swarna about Siya. But Swarna was not giving him a chance to speak anything. When the pre-lunch class was over, Swarna went to the canteen. Even there she wasn't talking to Yang. Now Yang was getting angry. When he saw that Swarna had finished her meal and she was going back to class.

He got up from his place and went to Swarna. He said I want to talk to you about something. After saying this, he held her hand and took her to the terrace. Swarna was leaving from there but he stopped her and asked why she was not talking to him. Swarna said, "Don't you think you should ask yourself this question." She again said, "That little girl Siya whose father wants to kill her. Whose mother left this world by giving her responsibility to an unknown person named Swarna, whose mental condition is not right these days, you want me to leave her in the orphanage. You put yourself in her place once and then you will know why I am saying that I don't want to leave her. After doing these things you want me to talk with you. Why should I talk to you?"

Yang said, "I've been thinking the same thing for two nights and I think you were right. We should take care of her. I just wanted to say this to you and also wanted to apologize for my behaviour. But you were ignoring me since morning so I had to bring you here like this. Forgive me, please. And I will also join you in healing Siya." Saying this he hugged Swarna.

Swarna was surprised for a moment but the she said, "Okay now don't get too emotional." Then they went to their class.

Swarna sat down next to Yang again and they both began to read. The time of college was over, everyone went to their homes.

Swarna also came home. She noticed that Siya had done a lot of fun with Sam and Zack. She saw that Siya didn't stop Sam and Zack from touching her stuff and she was talking to them normally like morning. She was happy to see all these things.

After refreshing she talked about her job which she found. It was a computer teacher's job. The salary is 20000 and the trimming is 6 pm to 8 pm.

After that Sam and Zack started the topic of Siya's routine. Swarna said that she had thought about everything. Sam asked what she had thought, then Swarna said, "Look, I am a dancer, I know dance and judo. Sam, you are an animator and your drawing is good and you play really good music and Zack knows many games. So what more do we need. We should not fix the timings but whatever she likes we would do that. I can teach her yoga, judo and dance. Sam whenever you have time you can teach what you know and Zack can teach her what he knows.

I will leave Siya with my mentor friend at Kids Park and he will take care of her when we are not around. By noon we will bring her while coming from college. Whatever she wants to learn, we will teach her the same."

Everyone nodded and said that her idea was good. After that, they started following the routine the next day.

AFTER SIX MONTHS.

All those routines are a common thing for them now. They all were happy with each other.